LDRO

Instagram Updates

18 minutes ago, Embach said:

Which Pete she is talking about? Not Davidson, right? :bebe:

EDIT: AAA WAIT IS THIS THAT PETE THE TOUR MANAGER WHO TALKED SHIT ABOUT HER BRAZILIAN FANS? 

No, that was Will Whitney, a drum tech. This is Peter Abbott, her longtime tour production manager who she threw plates at in Dallas 2015 lol x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

8 minutes ago, Elle said:

No, that was Will Whitney, a drum tech. This is Peter Abbott, her longtime tour production manager who she threw plates at in Dallas 2015 lol x

Is he the British guy? She had him on an IG live when she played in (I think) San Francisco? Or am I thinking of someone else?

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Just now, X8vinylScratchX said:

:deadbanana: This is amazing lol. Really recontextualizes her whole performance.

the way no one had any idea about the tiles or any of that shit :thumb:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

4 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

the way no one had any idea about the tiles or any of that shit :thumb:

I can't remember who, but someone here in the big show thread pointed out the 'Kintsugi' reference. The tiles were the type of Easter Egg that is just fun to put in a set, even if nobody knows about it.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

Not y'all yassing her dissing someone from her production team in front of her lunatic fanbase, while completely ignoring that she is literally thanking two homophobic/ mysoginic bigots in the caption.

No matter what went on behind the scenes -  this is not a power move.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

6 minutes ago, Thunder Revenant said:

Not y'all yassing her dissing someone from her production team in front of her lunatic fanbase, while completely ignoring that she is literally thanking two homophobic/ mysoginic bigots in the caption.

Who?

she always hangs around the worst people fr

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

1 hour ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

I can't with this caption :hide: Her thanking everyone is so sweet but the Pete drama and Tessa Di Pietro took me out lol. She really giving us all the tea:tea:

On a serious note her being sick on the day off the show and Pete quitting 37 days before explains alot and then the mic issues. She still delivered an iconic show  and you can tell she put alot of thought into it, her post made realized that the balcony is Kintsugi plss I almost teared up :oprah:

Anyways I'm so proud of her and it's good too see that she is happy :wowcry:

Love that she wanted her hair to look like the desert, the color is so beautiful and she needs to keep it for the Lasso era, it could fit so well :trisha:

wait did her and Tessa had a drama?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

54 minutes ago, longtimeman said:

When they make the biopic about the first twenty years of Lana's career, to celebrate her winning the Nobel Prize for everything, I wonder how they'll show this? :charli:

That's funny because this is also what I additionally think about at least 3x a week. I need a Lana biography movie/book, like everything. I also imagine that situation as a scene in a movie.

42 minutes ago, Elle said:

Oh, okay. *Lois Griffin's angry voice*: PETAH!

url%5D

24 minutes ago, Thunder Revenant said:

get over it :adele:

33 minutes ago, Thunder Revenant said:

Thanking Judah and talking about having a medium lift her cough :horror:

We’ve known she’s a bit woo woo i personally just choose to ignore it :awk:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

That is the most chaotic caption :thumb2:

I love when she’s messy and spills the tea, as long as she’s messy for a brief time and then moves on. When she gets messy and stays messy that’s when I worry :bebe:

her being sick (and cured by her psychic :brigitte:) really makes sense though. That, on top of the mic issues, really had to have set her back. Hopefully week two she’s feeling better! 

"Don’t forget me"

Tbh I don't find that bad that she believes psychics like Tessa. I don't believe every psychic in the world but I know plenty of psychics who are actually good and make sense and also whose content I sometimes follow. Idk how she treated her cough but it's probably Eastern way.

url%5D