LDRO

Instagram Updates

On 4/18/2024 at 8:57 PM, Surf Noir said:

i saw a reddit post discussing her latest instagram post and everyone there was criticizing her and judging for saying her medium lifted her largynitis... i know it's reddit and 80% of reddit users act like they have a massive stick up their ass, but c'mom!

Michael S. on LinkedIn: Dear LinkedIn Marketers/Influencers - I don't want  to hear your think… | 30 comments

I saw that!! And they were saying she was bad for practicing at a warehouse like... babes that's just the place where musicians practice because they're big af and fit all equipment and personnel, I swear some people are allergic to using their brains. They just said a bunch of ignorant shit without even attempting to use their one braincell to gather context :suicide:

J7ydenn Lana Del Rey GIF - J7ydenn Lana Del Rey Honeymoon - Discover &  Share GIFs

dreaming away your life

14 hours ago, Americen Whore said:

I want him back so badly :trisha:

9810-E70-E-3-BDA-42-A0-A889-658-F852725-

it's so  cute that he constantly comments under random posts praising her :wubna:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

On 4/19/2024 at 1:57 AM, Surf Noir said:

i saw a reddit post discussing her latest instagram post and everyone there was criticizing her and judging for saying her medium lifted her largynitis... i know it's reddit and 80% of reddit users act like they have a massive stick up their ass, but c'mom!

Michael S. on LinkedIn: Dear LinkedIn Marketers/Influencers - I don't want  to hear your think… | 30 comments

Cause promoting this kind of charlatan stuff is not fun and Corona should have tought us that? I mean, go get your moon-sign horoscope and vibe on it but do not sell this esoteric bullshit as something that has an actual medical effect.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

"FAIRY TALES ALWAYS HAVE HAPPY ENDING"

@lanasmelancholia: "Do they?"

@honeymoon "@lanasmelancholia if you're not happy.... then it's not the ending"

:oprah::true::trisha::wowcry::wowcry::wowcry::wowcry:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

On 4/17/2024 at 5:41 PM, UltraviolentJack said:

we do not care

also where is the definitive proof that they’re homophobic bigots? as a gay man i lowkey am too :poordat:

:horror: yeah, go off edgy babe

3 hours ago, SalvaWHORE said:

"FAIRY TALES ALWAYS HAVE HAPPY ENDING"

@lanasmelancholia: "Do they?"

@honeymoon "@lanasmelancholia if you're not happy.... then it's not the ending"

:oprah::true::trisha::wowcry::wowcry::wowcry::wowcry:

This is an amazing quote, thanks for pointing it out. Hope might not be such a dangerous thing...

6 hours ago, Thunder Revenant said:

Cause promoting this kind of charlatan stuff is not fun and Corona should have tought us that? I mean, go get your moon-sign horoscope and vibe on it but do not sell this esoteric bullshit as something that has an actual medical effect.

it's not that deep

and i highly doubt the large majority of people are going to read her post and go seek out a medium for their health problems instead of an actual doctor

WGe8ynS.gif

11 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

it's not that deep

and i highly doubt the large majority of people are going to read her post and go seek out a medium for their health problems instead of an actual doctor

"It's not that deep" is such a fun way to invalidate opinions you don't agree with.

Noone said it's s big deal but it's still BS, especially eith her mesh-mask history

43 minutes ago, Thunder Revenant said:

"It's not that deep" is such a fun way to invalidate opinions you don't agree with.

Noone said it's s big deal but it's still BS, especially eith her mesh-mask history

sis i promise you no one gives a f, she just sharing her life updates with us......... i mean (Henry) c'mon :nails:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing