LDRO

Instagram Updates

5 minutes ago, 69 Million Stars said:

The motorcycles used were new electric bikes, not the vintage ones used in the Ride mv or typically associated with Lana. In biker culture those e-bikes are not “cool” compared to older choppers. She said they were comped too so it feels like product placement. Vintage bikes from the 60/70’s are inherently cooler but it sounds like her stunt coordinator maybe went around Pete and set this up? Idk but it would’ve been infinitely cooler/more on brand if they were vintage bikes. I think they knew it too since there was an older bike on the stage and guys looking like real bikers lining the sides when they rode off. 

As cool as the vintage bikes are, imagine being at barricade and inhaling the gas fumes on top of being fucking dehydrated all day while holding your spot? And people need to preserve their ear drums to hear the set, too. Just some thoughts. 

AB6-A338-F-93-FB-4-E32-8-E3-A-565-A67-D9

11 minutes ago, 69 Million Stars said:

The motorcycles used were new electric bikes, not the vintage ones used in the Ride mv or typically associated with Lana. In biker culture those e-bikes are not “cool” compared to older choppers. She said they were comped too so it feels like product placement. Vintage bikes from the 60/70’s are inherently cooler but it sounds like her stunt coordinator maybe went around Pete and set this up? Idk but it would’ve been infinitely cooler/more on brand if they were vintage bikes. I think they knew it too since there was an older bike on the stage and guys looking like real bikers lining the sides when they rode off. 

I agree it would have been much cooler but I read that Coachella was very strict about it. They said the bikes couldn't have combustion engines and literally shouldn't be capable of going faster than 5mph which is why they had to go for something electric. Apparently the bikes they used can normally go up to 75 mph but the company was able to program them differently to limit their speed to 5mph.

I don't know if this is true (also under stereogum post) but if it this, I think that at the end there was maybe just lack of communication between them, about each other needs..we don't know everything and it's very likely that something like this happened, i mean you don't leave the job after 15 yrs for some electric bikes :crai:

Screenshot-2024-04-18-20-14-44-270-com-i

2 minutes ago, audreysdance said:

I don't know if this is true (also under stereogum post) but if it this, I think that at the end there was maybe just lack of communication between them, about each other needs..we don't know everything and it's very likely that something like this happened, i mean you don't leave the job after 15 yrs for some electric bikes :crai:

it says tmz posted this and I couldn’t find any proof about that so I’m gonna say it’s fake 

"Don’t forget me"

9 hours ago, racecar said:

"This song literally wouldn't exist without her". I love that despite being one of the biggest artists in the world she isn't afraid to broadcast so loudly how obviously she was inspired by Lana, and her constant praise for Lana in general.

She can keep whispering on every song all she likes she's earned my respect!!!!

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

23 minutes ago, audreysdance said:

in any case, there seems to be a communication problem

Why is this thread fucking hot hot winter in the city. Is there something in the weather that made kids crazy?

url%5D

1 hour ago, audreysdance said:

It’s prob fake but if it were real, wouldn’t Lana’s tour decisions ultimately be…. Lana’s decision :crai: 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄