LDRO

Instagram Updates

Bradwood Producifer has deleted his comment

As he should

And it doesn't surprise me that the TMZ thing was fake

The Stereogum comments section was a microcosm of what women have to deal with

Basically just countless people (mostly men) attacking her and assuming that she's the problem

How dare a woman have the AUDACITY to call out a long-time employee who ghosted her and let her down at the last minute

Pete just couldn't POSSIBLY be the problem in their tiny little minds

Disgust

ANYWAY

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

The way she managed to (1) praise a clairvoyant for "remotely" curing her laryngitis with the power of ~just vibes~, (2) clock the tea on her beef with her tour manager who quit because she got 10 motorbikes for free, (3) thank every other person on her team, and (4) casually drop a serve of a selfie, all in a single post, needs to be studied. This is why I will forever be a fan.

43 minutes ago, violettiaras said:

ctfu at rob’s post why is it literally just him and ben in a party bus on the way to coachella? not even partying they’re like working in there lol

I was just coming here to mention that “party bus” but it’s just him and Ben (and no partying)

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, NikoGo said:

I was just coming here to mention that “party bus” but it’s just him and Ben (and no partying)

But imagine being stuck in a bus with just Ben

I'm going to regret this comment

1 hour ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Bradwood Producifer has deleted his comment

As he should

And it doesn't surprise me that the TMZ thing was fake

The Stereogum comments section was a microcosm of what women have to deal with

Basically just countless people (mostly men) attacking her and assuming that she's the problem

How dare a woman have the AUDACITY to call out a long-time employee who ghosted her and let her down at the last minute

Pete just couldn't POSSIBLY be the problem in their tiny little minds

Disgust

ANYWAY

I wish we could 'like' posts twice.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

i saw a reddit post discussing her latest instagram post and everyone there was criticizing her and judging for saying her medium lifted her largynitis... i know it's reddit and 80% of reddit users act like they have a massive stick up their ass, but c'mom!

Michael S. on LinkedIn: Dear LinkedIn Marketers/Influencers - I don't want  to hear your think… | 30 comments

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

26 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i saw a reddit post discussing her latest instagram post and everyone there was criticizing her and judging for saying her medium lifted her largynitis... i know it's reddit and 80% of reddit users act like they have a massive stick up their ass, but c'mom!

Michael S. on LinkedIn: Dear LinkedIn Marketers/Influencers - I don't want  to hear your think… | 30 comments

There’s definitely been judgments and side eyes in here too. Fuck ‘em. I believe her. :hooker:

AB6-A338-F-93-FB-4-E32-8-E3-A-565-A67-D9

3 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

They probably write all this shit about how she's unhinged and silly and then go down the road to church and pray to blue-eyed fair-haired Jesus

9 hours ago, audreysdance said:

I don't know if this is true (also under stereogum post) but if it this, I think that at the end there was maybe just lack of communication between them, about each other needs..we don't know everything and it's very likely that something like this happened, i mean you don't leave the job after 15 yrs for some electric bikes :crai:

Screenshot-2024-04-18-20-14-44-270-com-i

your phone is questioning the culture

3 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

Omg literally like everyone’s desire to take everything so serious is so BORING

12 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

In a world where vacant former singers are shilling makeup and doing paid big pharma ads, everybody should be celebrating Lana's alternative healing methods. She's an anti-big pharma advocate :gclap:

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

8 hours ago, longtimeman said:

(Lightening the mood)

XBmv7ve.jpeg

This must be the first time he's taken off that Lost at Sea cap in 9 months

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

“Stay w me now”

IMG-6009

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS