LDRO

Instagram Updates

Isn't Candace like one of her new friends ?

Maybe "Candace" is a code name for Barrie :creep:

No, seriously, I thought this was Candace? I'm sure someone found her insta and her name is Candace.

8paitnh.jpg

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I just can't picture Lana as a Cancer sun, she suited Gemini so well

Her Leo moon is spot on though...

Depending on other positions in the chart, Moon in Leo people are not necessarily outgoing. When they feel comfortable, they do like being the center of attention. That is, they like being in the “spotlight” in the comfort of their own homes and with family and friends. They enjoy entertaining others, and often take on the role of comic.

Lunar Leos often feel a need to organize, and even control, their families and friends. They have an inner mission to set things right, and generally like to oversee the goings-on in their little circle.

This is a rather creative position of the Moon. At the very least, Moon in Leo people want to create and entertain. They can be rather lazy at times, and a little bossy too. Generally, though, they have a deep need to treat others fairly and justly.

Lunar Leos require lots and lots of love and care in order to function well in the world. When they feel slighted, these people can be dramatic in their emotional displays. When their pride has been hurt, they are given to big scenes and sulking. This rarely happens in public, however. Lunar Leos are far too concerned about their image to make splashy scenes outside the comfort of their own homes. In public, they prefer to take things in dignified ways. At home, however, they’re given to big displays of emotional drama. These scenes generally don’t last too long, however. Lunar Leos are often personally popular folk who are valued for their integrity and strong sense of justice.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

"From Jones Beach to Berkeley to the Bowl

All of my pals are coming down to visit, I know you’ll be as excited as I am to see them. Videoed here – commander Cohen ❤️"

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

"From Jones Beach to Berkeley to the Bowl

All of my pals are coming down to visit, I know you’ll be as excited as I am to see them. Videoed here – commander Cohen ❤️"

For some reason I stopped receiving notifications when she uploads stuff on IG  :creep:  they're on, so I don't know what's not clicking, I'm always missing everything  :toofunny:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

For some reason I stopped receiving notifications when she uploads stuff on IG  :creep:  they're on, so I don't know what's not clicking, I'm always missing everything  :toofunny:

this has been happening to me too with her as well as other ppl and it’s really been getting on my nerves lately lol, i keep missing lives from my fave artist

UbsOye5.png

I just can't picture Lana as a Cancer sun, she suited Gemini so well

Her Leo moon is spot on though...

Depending on other positions in the chart, Moon in Leo people are not necessarily outgoing. When they feel comfortable, they do like being the center of attention. That is, they like being in the “spotlight” in the comfort of their own homes and with family and friends. They enjoy entertaining others, and often take on the role of comic.

Lunar Leos often feel a need to organize, and even control, their families and friends. They have an inner mission to set things right, and generally like to oversee the goings-on in their little circle.

This is a rather creative position of the Moon. At the very least, Moon in Leo people want to create and entertain. They can be rather lazy at times, and a little bossy too. Generally, though, they have a deep need to treat others fairly and justly.

Lunar Leos require lots and lots of love and care in order to function well in the world. When they feel slighted, these people can be dramatic in their emotional displays. When their pride has been hurt, they are given to big scenes and sulking. This rarely happens in public, however. Lunar Leos are far too concerned about their image to make splashy scenes outside the comfort of their own homes. In public, they prefer to take things in dignified ways. At home, however, they’re given to big displays of emotional drama. These scenes generally don’t last too long, however. Lunar Leos are often personally popular folk who are valued for their integrity and strong sense of justice.

how is she not a cancer?! highly emotive, introvert, loves to stay home, lazy, secretive, only opens her heart to those very close, awkward, comfy, vintage, very visual etc... and yes her leo moon is spot on

how is she not a cancer?! highly emotive, introvert, loves to stay home, lazy, secretive, only opens her heart to those very close, awkward, comfy, vintage, very visual etc... and yes her leo moon is spot on

Idk based on the descriptions of a cancer, they're thought to be maternal, house-maker material. Lana is a huge singer who travels everywhere. Even if she had a 'normal' life I just don't think she'd be in that kind of lifestyle.

"The driving force behind a Gemini zodiac sign’s conversation is their mind. Ruling the third house, the Gemini-born are intellectually inclined, forever probing people and places in search of information." - This to me explains her need to study philosophy at school. Always wondering, always probing. 

"They can be wishy-washy, too, changing their mood on a simple whim." - Sounds very Lana, I think we all know why.

"Geminis are always ready to play. A book club would certainly stimulate their literary minds. In the game of love, the Gemini personality is playful, flirtatious and endlessly fun." :hooker:

Overall, it's possible she posses both traits from both signs (being born on a cusp and all), it's possible for these characteristics to 'intertwine' with each other. I myself was born on the cusp and although I'm Aquarius, I feel like I also posses some traits of a Pisces.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

astrology rant below

its not a reasonable hour for me to be up so this may or may not make any sense lmao but i wanna add a brief 2 cents to the astrology debate. lana’s got other placements in cancer regardless of which sign her sun is in (i know she’s got a cancer mercury, and i wanna say mars? don’t quote me on that one, i’m too tired to look it up right now), so she’s obviously gonna have cancer qualities regardless! (remind me to come back and elaborate on the way you can literally hear her cancer mercury in her voice lol)

personally i think the first chart we had for her made wayyyy more sense...taurus rising with taurus venus in the first house? could there BE a more quintessentially lana del rey placement?? also the bitch is mercurial as fuck lol, gemini sun makes a lot of sense to me...(and @ did a good job illustrating some of her very gemini qualities!)

as far as cusps. the concept of being a “cusp sign” (i.e. your sun sign containing traits from both signs if you’re born near the time it shifts) is kind of misinformed...yes, oftentimes people born near a cusp contain traits of both signs, but that is virtually always explainable with other placements (e.g. lana and her cancer mercury); mercury is never more than one sign away from the sun and venus never more than two, for example, so oftentimes they fall into the sign on the other side of the cusp from ones sun. you are either one sun sign or the other (29 degrees gemini or 0 degrees cancer). you can’t be both.

lemme use myself as an example for a minute...lana and i share a birthday, and i’m a cancer sun. before i really got into and started studying astrology, i referred to myself as a gemini, purely because i thought it fit me better. once i actually found my birth time and got my chart, i realized that i actually am a cancer sun (by 5 hours lol, that much earlier and i’d have been a gemini), but i have several planets in gemini, so of course i’ve got discernible gemini influence!

anyway i definitely went off on a tangent there and i don’t presume to know for certain which iteration of lana’s chart is the correct one, but i felt like it was important to point out that there are other factors at play here lol

it's just the way i feel