LDRO

Instagram Updates

"If you've got nothing to hide, you've got nothing to fear!"

He doesn't seem to be very calm...

I bet it makes him sooo mad when he can only punish disobedient civilians with a block button ... 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I'm just going to leave this here. It was DMed to me by a Lana fan who confronted Sean on Instagram. They said it was okay to post here as their identity is hidden so there's should be no problem. As least Sean wasn't rude. 

b2.jpg

giphy.gif

I'm just going to leave this here. It was DMed to me by a Lana fan who confronted Sean on Instagram. They said it was okay to post here as their identity is hidden so there's should be no problem. As least Sean wasn't rude.

b2.jpg

giphy.gif

If he's a "male chauvinist" guy, probably didn't like the question... lol :D

He's a cop for god sake, when have you seen a calm cop?

giphy.gif

This is the problem! (If he can't control himself with comments on the internet, imagine in other situations...)

giphy.gif

Why does he even feel the need to respond lmfao

His behaviour screams "insecure control freak". It's honestly concerning that he cares so much about what a bunch of mostly teenage and 20-something-year-old fans of his girlfriend think of him ... 

I'd run a mile if my boyfriend was doing that type o' shit. TF, Lanz?

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

His behaviour screams "insecure control freak". It's honestly concerning that he cares so much about what a bunch of mostly teenage and 20-something-year-old fans of his girlfriend think of him ...

I'd run a mile if my boyfriend was doing that type o' shit. TF, Lanz?

But she may not have realized that this is happening... Yet!

Or she knows what happens, but thinks it is normal.

giphy.gif

I don't want to suggest people can't discuss LDR's love life at an LDR forum, but I'd just like to warn against making the fandom look bad, because I don't think that does any good (especially wrt to LDR making an objective, as opposed to sympathetic, judgment of the guy). For example, making a response to someone, who personally attacks you on *your* instagram, doesn't seem cringeworthy. His response cited above, seems pretty strategic, imo, given no-response can often be construed as a "response", and given I don't know what other comments he doesn't respond to (or did respond to). Also the response to Sean's answer was, indeed, cringeworthy. I mean, independent of the ignorance about his job(s), LDR's serious dating interests had or have jobs (I don't know of any that haven't), so I get the notion of a bad stereotype of a mother from it.

“She’s got a history of dating men without jobs. Glad you’re not one of them!”

The last thing we need is to massage his ego.

source.gif

b2.jpg

giphy.gif

I was just going to say that you guys were crossing the line but that was before I saw the picture with his SUPPORT BLUE COLLAR hat and the fact they traded hats like................. yikes y'all should drag him even more.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I didn’t pay attention to the text on his cap until now...

I was just going to say that you guys were crossing the line but that was before I saw the picture with his SUPPORT BLUE COLLAR hat and the fact they traded hats like................. yikes y'all should drag him even more.

AVVP6hg.png

:facepalm:

I just hope the abuse rumours aren’t true. I worry about Lana. Especially with his issues with her fans, I hope he doesn’t blame her for it all and do anything to her. His defensiveness just makes me nervous. I just hope she didn’t get herself into a bad situation again. I truly hope we’re somehow wrong about everything, for Lana’s sake.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

I love how everyone here is taking lana out of the equation completely and acts like he kidnapped her or something. She is together with him out of free will and is even willing to post pictures together with him on social media, something she didn't do with some other boyfriends she's had. I'm not defending his past or whatever but he isn't to blame either. It takes 2 for a relationship. 

Also where tf is that abuse shit coming from? Because he's a cop he's now automatically abusing lana? sometimes y'all really need to chill... + if I was randomly attacked personally and told to break up with my girlfriend by people who dont know me personally I'd block them too. I can totally see his POV there. That DM is already rude af and then the response was just backpaddling because they felt bad that he actually saw it and responded to it, which is a common pattern. 

Lana isn't an innocent perfect angel, kidnapped and abused by the bad bad white cop. Just stop with this narrative it's kind of embarrassing. Use some common sense from time to time and switch off the stan brain. 

Blocking somebody who is commenting on your social media that you’re a terrible person and your partner needs to break up with you is literally the most normal/expected human behavior ever

Commenting on a strangers ig to trash them is NOT normal or expected behavior among civilized people above the age of 11

Trying so hard to make somebody look bad when you have no real evidence against them will just end up making you look bad at the end of the day