LDRO

Instagram Updates

I was doing some thinking and it might far fetched but I believe that LFL(demo) and BP(demo) explain this statement in a better way. "I'm like a wild caged animal.../... trying to avoid danger" - her creativity is limited and tries to avoid going too "controversial" and "provocative" so she can escape the backlash. "It's funny how some things just change in a day..." - all of a sudden the more controversial and provocative themes find their place within the general public after being just a taboo.

Beautiful People's chorus is pretty self explanatory. It's maybe just me trying too much to analyze her statement instead of focusing on analyzing classic literature for my exams.

-Homeland of the Gods-

ok, a red-haired person is literally more minor than a colored person (I'm not belittling anyone) And I also emphasize that each person is free to say or speak about what they feel and their posture, let's also remember that Lana is a person, like us, and that we are not very perfect to say (if we even are ...)

ezgif-3-d7619d8ad8.gif

Lili Reinhart and Cindy Kimberly liked it as well but now unliked. Probably got scared of a backlash.

I saw that too lol. Kinda disappointed with Lili

the problem with lana is that she makes herself look self-absorbed, whether or not her concern for the greater question (in this case, the perceived legitimacy of one form of feminine self-expression vs another, and their respective validity in art) is genuine, because she seemingly has to relate everything back to herself

this has consistently been the case whenever she's spoken up about social issues, it makes her look tone-deaf even though she isn't necessarily

i appreciate her raw honesty, but with the way the world is atm, you have to - not neuter your self-expression, but certainly be more aware of what it could imply to someone who's looking for a reason to put your down and look like the better person for it

in this instance, i would have preferred for lanz to not have said a thing, and for her poetry or the upcoming album to have done all the talking for her

she could've taken cover behind her art - even though people have a fixed and incredibly reductive idea of who she is, so they would have complained anyway (as they did with BTD and UV and everything else the woman has ever put out)

i honestly don't think she cares about the threat of being cancelled though, with everything she feels that she's been through

this just perpetuates her narrative that all people ever do is attack her though

that's the thing, it's like the snake eating itself

rihKQ8M.gif

ok, a red-haired person is literally more minor than a colored person (I'm not belittling anyone) And I also emphasize that each person is free to say or speak about what they feel and their posture, let's also remember that Lana is a person, like us, and that we are not very perfect to say (if we even are ...)

yes.. redheads are truly the most oppressed minority.. my heart aches for them

all my wounds are due to love, to love, love, love

i-

negAbhB.png

worms for brains...

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

what was the point of this comment?

you know what would have worked? if she just said something like: "i'm sick of holding myself back so people don't criticize me or my work. from now on, i'm going to sing about exactly whatever the fuck i want and not apologize for it. new album coming in september, get ready."

imagine the hype she would have created?! :facepalm:

let me be who i'm meant to be

the problem with lana is that she makes herself look self-absorbed, whether or not her concern for the greater question (in this case, the perceived legitimacy of one form of feminine self-expression vs another, and their respective validity in art) is genuine, because she seemingly has to relate everything back to herself

this has consistently been the case whenever she's spoken up about social issues, it makes her look tone-deaf even though she isn't necessarily

i appreciate her raw honesty, but with the way the world is atm, you have to - not neuter your self-expression, but certainly be more aware of what it could imply to someone who's looking for a reason to put your down and look like the better person for it

in this instance, i would have preferred for lanz to not have said a thing, and for her poetry or the upcoming album to have done all the talking for her

she could've taken cover behind her art - even though people have a fixed and incredibly reductive idea of who she is, so they would have complained anyway (as they did with BTD and UV and everything else the woman has ever put out)

i honestly don't think she cares about the threat of being cancelled though, with everything she feels that she's been through

this just perpetuates her narrative that all people ever do is attack her though

that's the thing, it's like the snake eating itself

she is deeply uneducated about the issues she tries to discuss (hence only have a VERY myopic POV bc her context is mostly herself) and tbh should apologize and take the time/energy to educate herself (she would never). what is that quote about how famous people stop developing at the age at which they became famous? 

aOaIzH2.gif

ok, a red-haired person is literally more minor than a colored person (I'm not belittling anyone) And I also emphasize that each person is free to say or speak about what they feel and their posture, let's also remember that Lana is a person, like us, and that we are not very perfect to say (if we even are ...)

a what person

qfrWuBl.png

ok, a red-haired person is literally more minor than a colored person (I'm not belittling anyone) And I also emphasize that each person is free to say or speak about what they feel and their posture, let's also remember that Lana is a person, like us, and that we are not very perfect to say (if we even are ...)

what does this even mean chile...