LDRO

Instagram Updates

Give her PR people challenge, also calling someone else u don’t know on a personal level a ‘gentle personality’ or whatever she said sndndujsjsbdudjd

tumblr_m11yve4noX1r1o1p8o1_500.jpg

i can feel her anger and energy through these posts but sis take a lesson from Marina and have your team run your social media

Lmao poor her if she did that...

The way that NASA may have detected a parallel universe yet Lana's post is the most heated topic of discussion on Twitter right now

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

marina did it because social media negatively affected her and i can't say i blame her but lana needs it for her own good

Why? Because you don't want her to post this kind of stuff? :rip: Marina stopped using social media because reading comments etc didn't help her mental health. Lana is clearly living for the drama, she knows what she's doing. She's speaking her mind, like she always did. She's strong enough to face this this time around.

IDK... i kinda like this situation tho... cause it reminds me of when I first discovered her in 2011, sometimes she used to post pissed comments on YouTube or social media. It gives me nostalgia. Bring back my NYC gurl

Why? Because you don't want her to post this kind of stuff? :rip: Marina stopped using social media because reading comments etc didn't help her mental health. Lana is clearly living for the drama, she knows what she's doing. She's speaking her mind, like she always did. She's strong enough to face this this time around.

no im living for her speaking her mind but shes being reckless and making herself look really bad

negAbhB.png