LDRO

Instagram Updates

47 minutes ago, Coney Island King said:

Me watching this video from her private page that i’m not a member of, seeing her talk to fans and then seeing her follow them back and trying to be happy for them, but am bitter because i remain locked out of Honeymoon, forgotten and banished for all time….

f5s9KAM.gif?noredirect

She never came to paint our banisters blue make her account public again

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

Did anyone ask if she's working on another album already? :air2: we need another pre-pre-release thread

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, Hydroponic Weeds said:

Did anyone ask if she's working on another album already? :air2: we need another pre-pre-release thread

Yes she said she's combining the covers album and the country album

She also hinted at covering a Henry Nielsen song

ezgif-2-61df3cf70b84.gif

Peace by vengeance brings the end.

Just now, Hydroponic Weeds said:

She said that Blue Banisters is just the first step for what's to come, insinuating that she's working on another record

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, Thunder said:

She said that Blue Banisters is just the first step for what's to come, insinuating that she's working on another record

wait wait wait, what???? DID ANYONE RECORD THIS LIVE?!?!?!

the first step for what's to come. maybe that means more unreleased songs finally being released? not sure if i like the idea of that, i like new stuff lol

2 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

Yes she said she's combining the covers album and the country album

She also hinted at covering a Henry Nielsen song

stop it lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

wait wait wait, what???? DID ANYONE RECORD THIS LIVE?!?!?!

the first step for what's to come. maybe that means more unreleased songs finally being released? not sure if i like the idea of that, i like new stuff lol

stop it lol

Someone reliable said this pages ago in the instagram thread! and @That Venice Bitch is right, she said that as well

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

17 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

Bestie I am literally not joking :noparty:

fuck i thought you were :icant:

giphy.gif

@Hydroponic Weeds  1:28

Peter: "I love Blue Banisters so much"

Lana: "Thank you so much, I really like it too. I think it's a stepping stone. I think i'm getting at something and I think I know what i'm getting at"

Wait, I just realized this could be interpreted as her feeling like the album is cohesive. :bebe: Oh well, i'm going to choose to interpret it as she is cooking up LDR9 

I feel like she'll probably wake up tomorrow and regret telling us a lot of that stuph :oic2:

It has getting drunk, proclaiming your love for your best friend and then waking up in the morning and feeling like smothering yourself with your pillow because you did vibes

It was great, though

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream