LDRO

Instagram Updates

Can these tiktok fucktards just shut the fuck up for once.. whether you think it's perverted is irrelevant, people have always been turned on by what is considered taboo.

It's human nature, it's life, get over it

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 minute ago, burthday kake said:

breaking my silence

calling the man u like "Daddy" is hot in the right moment, those who get it get it and those who don't... :whatever2:

Someone said it to me before during sex and it did seem funny and weird but it worked :awk:

13 minutes ago, burthday kake said:

breaking my silence

calling the man u like "Daddy" is hot in the right moment, those who get it get it and those who don't... :whatever2:

It's a submissive kink. When you're calling your partner Daddy you're not actually thinking about your father. And if you are then well... that's your business :um2:

40 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Can these tiktok fucktards just shut the fuck up for once.. whether you think it's perverted is irrelevant, people have always been turned on by what is considered taboo.

It's human nature, it's life, get over it

Literally:facepalm: These people would be shocked at the amount of people who are into various taboo kinks/fetishes. It’s a huge chunk of the population:lmao:

Spoiler

Oh well, more for me I guess:burn:

8 minutes ago, domandapiano said:

Lol @ that once comment saying “this new trend” in reference to the use of Daddy in sexual situations. Like hun were u been? 

watch any vintage film and you’ll see the female lead calling the male lead “daddy” :lmao: it’s not a new thing darling, marilyn monroe even has a song called “my heart belongs to daddy”. this has been a thing since at least the 19th century

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

28 minutes ago, domandapiano said:

Lol @ that one comment saying “this new trend” in reference to the use of Daddy in sexual situations. Like hun where u been? 

more proof that they're 13 year olds with zero life experience

She updated her name on honeymoon to LANA DEL REY. It used to be Honeymoon LDR -

906-E9584-2-CFD-4-BF0-A3-CD-05-EE41820-E63

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

2 minutes ago, Elle said:

She updated her name on honeymoon to LANA DEL REY. It used to be Honeymoon LDR -

906-E9584-2-CFD-4-BF0-A3-CD-05-EE41820-E63

Getting ready for the A&W announcement I see :lolliney:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.