LDRO

Instagram Updates

“Chaos is real time trying to pass the Hollywood Bowl”

47-DEFDDB-9468-4264-A18-F-EA9-AE3-EA76-A5 A547-A2-A5-F830-483-B-8610-3-CC884911-E1-A

9 minutes ago, racecar said:

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO HER PHONE LMAO :air2:

8 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

Did she drop her phone in a wood chipper

like how does that even function 

Looks like she still hasn’t repaired her iPhone that she shattered on her way to her Rolling Stone UK interview in February :giggle:  

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

6 minutes ago, Elle said:

Looks like she still hasn’t repaired her  iPhone that she shattered on her way to her Rolling Stone UK interview in February :giggle:  

humble queen

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

I just dont understand how a person on Earth can crack their iPhone like that :air: Like how did she even do that? :hair:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 hour ago, SalvaWHORE said:

I just dont understand how a person on Earth can crack their iPhone like that :air: Like how did she even do that? :hair:

i've cracked my phone like that (more than once)  :dafuq:  it's just what happens when you have no case and it falls rly hard, like down stairs or something

1 minute ago, drugsdesire said:

my intrusive thoughts would win and i’d end up nibbling off some of the back 

:oh:  No but I so get it like a little bit of my silicone phone case fell off and in the next two weeks I slowly removed little pieces until the entire thing was bare 

5 hours ago, Elle said:

“Chaos is real time trying to pass the Hollywood Bowl”

47-DEFDDB-9468-4264-A18-F-EA9-AE3-EA76-A5 A547-A2-A5-F830-483-B-8610-3-CC884911-E1-A

Looks like she still hasn’t repaired her  iPhone that she shattered on her way to her Rolling Stone UK interview in February :giggle:  

It is so bad I literally thought it was a phone case :omfg2:

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

3 hours ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

:oh:  No but I so get it like a little bit of my silicone phone case fell off and in the next two weeks I slowly removed little pieces until the entire thing was bare 

i do that with my screen protectors :facepalm: it only takes one chip and trust me that entire thing is coming off in the next 2 weeks just bc id pick it all the time

I get how she broke her phone like that because I've done the exact same thing :bebe: We're in solidarity 

imageproxy.jpg