LDRO

Instagram Updates

y'all saying poor patty when its probably her fault lana doesn't like herΒ 

Β 

I mean we don't know much about the dynamic of their relationship, it takes two to tango. However, knowing Lana has a history of being a bit difficult and also having troubled/difficult upbringing, I wouldn't be too quick to solely blame Patty for the demise of their relationship. From what we can tell her other siblings they seem to get along well with Patty. Also she just seems to be more lowkey and looks like she doesn't want to be in the spotlight.

Well I guess it’s confirmed that Lana and Patty have some issues? Unless Patty is an extremely private person and doesn’t wish to be on Lana’s social media. Also, yes, Sean is definitely in that group pic

β™‘Β giphy-1.gifΒ β™‘

Β 

fg18maH.png

Β 

Well damn Lana you didn't have to put your mom on blast like that. The secondhand embarrassment, whew.

I have to stop looking at those Instagram and Tweeter posts. Too much daily Drama for my mind.

Good thing I dont do the Social-media dance.

I have my own life to live, dont have time to look at these wacky Soap-Operas.

Β 

Lana, stop it and get back to your recording Studio. Everyone is expecting an Album from you this year.

Get, get, get working on it !

-

Maybe that's just me, but like whatever is going on between them, instead of pretending like your own mother doesn't exist and replace her with your older Instabaddie friend, isn't it like the one day of the year you would be the bigger person and try to put differences aside, let go of your anger/issues and try to amend/rekindle things with the one person this whole damn day is dedicated to, no?

Guys we cannot say things like β€žpoor Patty”. We don’t know what happend between the two of them. People really have β€žparent issues” and it doesn’t matter if they’re 15 or 30.

giphy.gif