LDRO

Instagram Updates

She's really going above and beyond to demonstrate how much she doesn't feel for her mother, let alone see her as a motherly figure. I'm obviously not in her shoes and I don't know what has obviously caused a rift between the both of them, but I feel like it's too much effort being put into showing you don't like someone on a day that's dedicated to her. If you really don't care for her/don't want a relationship with her, this sure doesn't look like it. It looks like a cry for help honestly.

Honestly hope she has a child if she really wants one. Sooo close to adding that to my prayer list, even. It's been obvious that she wants a private life/to start a family lately. Even if its through adoption, it sounds like that's what she wants. She's 34, so there's definitely still time for her.

On another note, I've been trying hard not start conspiracies in my mind about her mom but- its obvious it isn't all good. Kinda wonder if that's at all fueled her desire to be a mother.

When was the last time Lana was spotted with Pat? Last time I can remember is Lana's birthday in France in 2014 (might be wrong). I was just wondering if Lana's change for LFL that was said to be because she had got rid of certain people that weren't good for her was maybe directed towards certain family members...

She's really going above and beyond to demonstrate how much she doesn't feel for her mother, let alone see her as a motherly figure. I'm obviously not in her shoes and I don't know what has obviously caused a rift between the both of them, but I feel like it's too much effort being put into showing you don't like someone on a day that's dedicated to her. If you really don't care for her/don't want a relationship with her, this sure doesn't look like it. It looks like a cry for help honestly.

this is spot on

s a y y e s t o h e a v e nΒ :twirls:

When was the last time Lana was spotted with Pat? Last time I can remember is Lana's birthday in France in 2014 (might be wrong). I was just wondering if Lana's change for LFL that was said to be because she had got rid of certain people that weren't good for her was maybe directed towards certain family members...

Β 

The last time I remember is this from January 2015

Β 

ca9f4807a17a1b2bfba82276b12a049f.jpg

what? she isn't allowed to be honest about her relationship with her mother? its her social media - she is allowed to post about whatever and whoever...

Β 

you're acting like she is shit talking her mom when in fact she wrote a very lovely comforting letter to women everywhere who may not have your typical mother-daughter relationship lol... don't know why this offends you

True very true in fact but still you don't publicly southpaw your own family on social media for the whole world to see and speculate.

Like I can understand if she was some angst ridden teen but she's a full grown adult :rip:

This is one of the very very few horrible things Lana has ever done. There's no justification for what she just did. None.

Β 

hmmm... theres a difference between writing a letter to women who have complex relationships with their mothers (we exist) and writing a letter stating that you don't like your mother. its not really a cry for help - but rather a comforting letter to those who may be hurting on this day for whatever reason

hmmm... theres a difference between writing a letter to women who have complex relationships with their mothers (we exist) and writing a letter stating that you don't like your mother. its not really a cry for help - but rather a comforting letter to those who may be hurting on this day for whatever reason

Β 

Nah, it's just too much effort and social media posts to insinuate you don't like you own mother, I mean she has every right not to have a good relationship with her, it's her private business. But she also puts it out there that the relationship is not good for her millions of fans to see.Β 

One half of me really loves what she wrote, the other half really wishes she never posted it. Not because what she's expressing is wrong, just because it feels too damn personal. I guess we will never know if she fell out with her mom but at least I'm glad that she surrounds herself with women who nurture her spirit.

8nl2OpX.png

I'm really embarrassed to stan her these days, I hate this feeling I want it to go

I use to love the earth she walked on. I found a tiny piece of myself in her and she shaped even in a small way my identity. Along with Gaga and Bowie I discovered that it was more than okay to be a misfit, that it was beautiful.

Β 

However I matured. There were things many of my favourites did that didn't sit with me well and the more confident I became with age (Sadly) the more I spoke up about it.

Β 

It's not a bad thing, no in fact it's healthy. It shouldn't stop you stanning her or feel embarrassed tho. But Everyone at the end of the day is flawed. Including myself.

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β 

Nah, it's just too much effort and social media posts to insinuate you don't like you own mother, I mean she has every right not to have a good relationship with her, it's her private business. But she also puts it out there that the relationship is not good for her millions of fans to see.Β 

Β 

and whats wrong with that? what is wrong with the public knowing that? it seems like a lot of effort to get offended by lana being honest about her relationship with her mother

and whats wrong with that? what is wrong with the public knowing that? it seems like a lot of effort to get offended by lana being honest about her relationship with her mother

Β 

I mean maybe this is a generation where people want to make everything public knowledge, but I don't see how her fans benefit from knowing she's got an estranged relationship with her mom? Knowing she's found love and compassion with other women that are close to her? I'm all for that. Insinuating that she doesn't care for her mother on Mother's Day, not once but three times? That's just petty and immature. I honestly wonder how her father feels about this knowing her follows her closely on social media.Β 

One half of me really loves what she wrote, the other half really wishes she never posted it. Not because what she's expressing is wrong, just because it feels too damn personal. I guess we will never know if she fell out with her mom but at least I'm glad that she surrounds herself with women who nurture her spirit.

This. On one hand it's so comforting to know that someone like Lana doesn't have perfect relationships with her mother and I'm sure many people feel comforted and less alone, because mother's Day is so difficult to so many people. But it makes me so sad for her. People speculate about her so much (like that critic) and read so much into what she does. She rarely posts anymore, let alone posts anything as deeply personal as today. I feel like a lot of things about her are falling into place.

locals only

I mean maybe this is a generation where people want to make everything public knowledge, but I don't see how her fans benefit from knowing she's got an estranged relationship with her mom? Knowing she's found love and compassion with other women that are close to her? I'm all for that. Insinuating that she doesn't care for her mother on Mother's Day, not once but three times? That's just petty and immature. I honestly wonder how her father feels about this knowing her follows her closely on social media.Β 

Β 

lana is a very private person so I don't think her being honest about her mother is making "everything" public....

Β 

stans have done insane things to get lana's personal details and for once she opens up about her mother and suddenly it doesn't "benefit" fans? what does that even mean? fans "gain" something when lana shares something "good" about her life? if lana were to open up about an ex or a sibling or a friend would you be saying the same thing?Β 

lana is a very private person so I don't think her being honest about her mother is making "everything" public....

Β 

stans have done insane things to get lana's personal details and for once she opens up about her mother and suddenly it doesn't "benefit" fans? what does that even mean? fans "gain" something when lana shares something "good" about her life? if lana were to open up about an ex or a sibling or a friend would you be saying the same thing?Β 

Β 

ok, werk.

She clearly harbours a lot of resentment for her mother. Do we even know if Rob is still married to her? Or is Chuck and Charlie share these feelings?

Β 

Her letter made me think back to the photos of Lana waiting up with Jamie King in the hospital before she went into labour, the lyrics to Cherry Blossom, Fine China and How to disappear. It's clear she really wants to be a mother and that seems to be a huge source of unfulfillment for her.

Β 

My Momma 2020 remix dropping soon?

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

She clearly harbours a lot of resentment for her mother. Do we even know if Rob is still married to her? Or is Chuck and Charlie share these feelings?

Β 

Her letter made me think back to the photos of Lana waiting up with Jamie King in the hospital before she went into labour, the lyrics to Cherry Blossom, Fine China and How to disappear. It's clear she really wants to be a mother and that seems to be a huge source of unfulfillment for her.

Β 

My Momma 2020 remix dropping soon?

When I met rob in October he was wearing a ring. Never see much about Chuck and Charlie saying anything about her. I had similar questions.