LDRO

Instagram Updates

Also, love me some luxurious thick hair. She looks so damn pretty here, I almost forgot she has an album to promote:oic2:

11 minutes ago, DCooper said:

I was about to put away my phone and watch a movie but now I'm left wondering if we're getting anything more tonight... :hdu: :flop:

I literally closed the LB to go take a shower and relax after a long day of waiting but she posted at the exact same time and now I'm gonna sit here for more hours and wait for more posts like an idiot :icant:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Well I’m so glad she felt it more important to let us know she wears makeup on hikes now instead of letting us know anything about the album she has due in 16 days 

Tm0N2Vp.gif

no but seriously she has been glowing all of 2020, that breakup did her wonders.

6 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

I literally closed the LB to go take a shower and relax after a long day of waiting but she posted at the exact same time and now I'm gonna sit here for more hours and wait for more posts like an idiot :icant:

go take a shower sis, it's over. :crying2:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

she looks amazing. makeup this good JUST for going hiking? or maybe a hiking video?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

4 minutes ago, veinsineon said:

Well I’m so glad she felt it more important to let us know she wears makeup on hikes now instead of letting us know anything about the album she has due in 16 days 

Tm0N2Vp.gif

no but seriously she has been glowing all of 2020, that breakup did her wonders.

Her selfie game (as well as her pretending she's not a musician that's supposed to release albums on very specific dates) remain unmatched. :hooker: