LDRO

Instagram Updates

2 hours ago, Anthony said:

The "old west" scenery is a restaurant in Pioneertown. I have ever been there. 

https://instagram.com/pappyandharriets?igshid=eupidqxdi4ga

It's a different location from the photo she posted.

Ohhh that makes sense

I was like "huh?" cos it just looks like a rando motel in the IG pic. Thought I was missing something

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

2 hours ago, IanadeIrey said:

She is STUNNING! Based on the surrounding scenery of these pictures, I think this is from the same set Etienne and Sheridan teased before Thanksgiving of the saloon-inspired bar with the cactus out in front. Clay also posted a picture of himself there so I think it’s safe to say that that was for the Fallon performance! 

Gurl wot? :eek3: I'm actually not following - firstly that looks like a random highway motel with no indication of what it looks like inside. Also, what makes you sure that Clay was also there and that's the same place? But I'm really not following the progression of it being for the Fallon performance or that Clay is involved in that? Or are you saying two separate things? 

tenor.gif?itemid=11525000

3lfQEhw.png

2 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

What's the white thing in her fingers? It's not a vape, right?

Gucci lipstick! x

50709784637_af2da64a42.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

5 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

Ohhh that makes sense

I was like "huh?" cos it just looks like a rando motel in the IG pic. Thought I was missing something

Yes. But she may have taken the photos at a hotel/motel or something. Because she probably filmed something in Pioneertown. I think it's a video music because the backup singers were also there, but... We'll find out on Monday.

Lmfaoooo is she pretending to be a plane? SPORT CRUISER

SO F*CKING CUTE!

Can't believe they cut their promotional pic out of that picture tho. HILARIOUS

I laughed out loud when this appeared on my feed

Posting the announcement at 1AM Cali time :rip: she really hates us doesn’t she? Maybe she forgot where her drafts were, or she thought she posted it already hahaha

"Don’t forget me"

3 hours ago, Clampigirl said:

All I can think of is

DI-V5IvVwAA_vKP.jpg

my name sake :umadney:

1 hour ago, Nikogo said:

Posting the announcement at 1AM Cali time :rip: she really hates us doesn’t she? Maybe she forgot where her drafts were, or she thought she posted it already hahaha

i’m literally in cali and i was asleep by then. who is the demographic here lol 

8 hours ago, RormanNockwell said:

Agreed

If she ever covers something by them I want My Friends, Soul to Squeeze or Scar Tissue

ETA: her hands are like a plane it's a cover of RHCP's Aeroplane confirmed

Yaas, Under The Bridge too because it'd have LA Who Am I to Love You vibes obviously :smile:

5fe355eac0b664d0bc39e10665a55b42.gif

She's a gorgeous narcissist and she knows it.

5 hours ago, takeitdoen said:

Gurl wot? :eek3: I'm actually not following - firstly that looks like a random highway motel with no indication of what it looks like inside. Also, what makes you sure that Clay was also there and that's the same place? But I'm really not following the progression of it being for the Fallon performance or that Clay is involved in that? Or are you saying two separate things? 

tenor.gif?itemid=11525000

I’m saying it’s possible they filmed in two places on one day, but I thought it could’ve been the same because Sheridan posted a picture of a cactus that was in front of a motel outdoors that appears to be on the same highway, and on that same day, Etienne and Sheridan posted pictures from inside this bar with western imagery that Clay also posted a picture to his Instagram in shortly after.

The next day, Lana was spotted with a fan in Ontario CA and her hair looked similar to that pic so I figured it was just hair from the shoot that occurred the day before. 

It’s just speculation, not confirmed, and it could’ve been for something else, but it makes sense to me. I guess we’ll find out! :)