Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

well yeah, information like this is easy to get when you work for the label. 

OMG! You're so delusional. If you literally added Eclipse on Snapchat the day he gave his out, you'd see he's literally a regular teenager, like most of us, that lives a normal life. I've never encountered someone like this in my life... 

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

I find this kinda odd, like why would Lana give things to him and trust him knowing how many things he leaked (I'm not hating on you Hakan, I'm just being reasonable)

"Psychological egoism is the view that humans are always motivated by self-interest, even in what seem to be acts of altruism. It claims that, when people choose to help others, they do so ultimately because of the personal benefits that they themselves expect to obtain, directly or indirectly, from doing so."

utwU6cX.gif

like why even try to come for eclipse? he's been the one of theonly persons i've seen who had real lana infos and he never lied  :toofunny: if he wanted to troll/mess with us he'd just post a 10 sec instrumental snippet. like he's nice enough to share this with us after all that happened late this summer and some of you have the audacity to talk shit about him :facepalm:  

Honestly I have no calm left for this forum so yeah if you have nothing nice to say just shut the fuck up

I would have never returned if it wasn't for this

She doesn't know shit

She just saw me tweeting lyrics from her new song(s)

And saw the Mike guy

Reported us both to her label and manager last night

Then she contacted me today, girl literally begged me to keep the songs to myself

Oh okay!Thanks

Well i never said i had that song.  But im not buying it. I don't care how "authentic" you are. Half the stuff you "leaked"  was on online databases such as "neros" with same url codes as your links. You made someone pay for resistance when you leaked it anyway. Who the fuck are YOU?

PAY?? WTF HE LEAKED THAT SONG FOR MY GOOD SIS @MISS AMERICA YOU'RE SO DELUSIONAL

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Well i never said i had that song.  But im not buying it. I don't care how "authentic" you are. Half the stuff you "leaked"  was on online databases such as "neros" with same url codes as your links. You made someone pay for resistance when you leaked it anyway. Who the fuck are YOU?

I only got the HQ Serial Killer and TIMWUG demo files from the neros website lol

Besides those two which are irrelevant, I only got Roses online

Nothing else is

And I never made anyone pay for Resistance, wtf that means

Elle I love you but this forum still needs a lot of work sister

You certainly live in a perfect delusion  :toofunny:

tumblr_o2bsk3y0kh1so86p6o1_400.giftumblr_o2bsk3y0kh1so86p6o2_400.gif

idk how cool things always lead to drama!!! just let cool things be cool! 

thanks @eclipse for all the cool info 

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan

Can everyone stop being so rude & problematic like I have no idea what even to say here. Some of you are giving me a headache, especially those who continuously choose to be problematic after multiple gentle warnings. You know who you all are.

If you choose to disagree about something, please be respectful while doing so. It really isn't that much to ask.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS