Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

can we stop associating her instagram bios with her next album

she can literally put "i eat ass" and then yall will think the lead single is about eating ass

:lmao:

can we stop associating her instagram bios with her next album

she can literally put "i eat ass" and then yall will think the lead single is about eating ass

I mean... we did get Cola a few years ago. A song about ass tasting like a martini left out in a Cadillac on a hot summer day shouldn't be surprising.

ruZKe8V.gif

I mean... we did get Cola a few years ago. A song about ass tasting like a martini left out in a Cadillac on a hot summer day shouldn't be surprising.

omg this description- ace!

i'm like 70% sure that string track is from yes to heaven

I've been thinking the same thing for a while, and there's a rumored track by the name of 'Heaven' that's on the new album. Like the ending of that snippet makes me feel like it later builds into YTH. I mean she sometimes takes a whole minute before the lyrics or more lush instrumentation comes in.

Yes to heaven is 100% not ldr5 :toofunny: yall need to let the rumoured titles go because they sound immensely fake, if any of these are actually real I'll post my nudes on lanaboards

edit: to clarify, I'm talking about rumoured titles like heaven and diana, not yth which I know is an outtake

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

Yes to heaven will 100% not ldr5 :toofunny: yall need to let the rumoured titles go because they sound immensely fake, if any of these are actually real I'll post my nudes on lanaboards

yes to heaven is an ultraviolence outtake... who said it'd be on ldr5? 

yes to heaven is an ultraviolence outtake... who said it'd be on ldr5?

The post above mines basically said that there may be a track called heaven on ldr5 and that they think it's yes to heaven for reasons unknown to me

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif