Jack

Melanie Martinez

5 hours ago, Sonofmoonshine said:

I was trying to have one by bringing the usage of sage in other countries, that has nothing to do with burning it ... for the exact reason we were all discussion she does wrong things but not with malice (execept some that will literally say she do shit for attention)

I wasn't talking about you I was talking about the users that kept saying to lock the thread, that the thread had turned to shit, etc, just because we were talking about something they didn't want to see.

If you also wish the thread would be locked then stop dragging this on by speaking over indigenous people who have a right to say their thoughts

10 hours ago, Sonofmoonshine said:

Me telling to keep yourself out of a thread, that we can see you haven't been in by cliking on your profile is not rude but okay

Sure let's all skip the other points I brought up cause I'm from latinx descend and have also use sage for decades to fit a narrative of people not listening to you.

that would be a blessing to this fandom TBH

I was trying to have one by bringing the usage of sage in other countries, that has nothing to do with burning it ... for the exact reason we were all discussion she does wrong things but not with malice (execept some that will literally say she do shit for attention)

? Oh my

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

8 hours ago, Waitress said:

the last time i opened this thread, y’all were talking about leaks.... what’s going awn...

then leak something bestie ... we need it

13 hours ago, Ultra Violet said:

Hide contents

I wasn't talking about you 

If you also wish the thread would be locked then stop dragging this on by speaking over indigenous people who have a right to say their thoughts

Spoiler

I didn't feel targeted just wanted to put my two cents as for the conversation which is always nice to have
I wish it would get locked but I'm not gonna sit here and watch people call me colonizer with zero evidence>
I never once silenced Salem, so don't know about that last part but ... agreed

2 hours ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

before this thread is closed747521107082477639.gif?v=1

There's no good reason for it to be closed. Some people are just pissy when you don't stan an artist who's done bad things blindly and use a forum as it's meant to be used: for discussion. 

I really don’t see why the thread would need to be closed? Y’all are so dramatic. If you think it’s going off-topic... there’s nothing stopping anyone from shifting the conversation back to the topic. It shouldn’t take a staff member to remind y’all to stay on topic. If something is actually happening, you can tag us or report the post... but locking the thread? It’s not that serious. :rip: 

14417469274.gif

21 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

I really don’t see why the thread would need to be closed? Y’all are so dramatic. If you think it’s going off-topic... there’s nothing stopping anyone from shifting the conversation back to the topic. It shouldn’t take a staff member to remind y’all to stay on topic. If something is actually happening, you can tag us or report the post... but locking the thread? It’s not that serious. :rip: 

Periodt 

3 hours ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

before this thread is closed i would like everyone to know that rocking horse and bombs on monday morning (the slow final) are her best unreleased, cake is her best song ever with detention close second and recess is underrated 747521107082477639.gif?v=1

Rocking horse is her best song her emotional songs are the best. Also doesn't anyone think that it could be recorded in the same sessions of Sippy Cup they sound very simillar to me? There's also a line in sippy cup that references RH that is "Of course it's a corpse that you keep in the cradle". 

UAmFDOp.png

2 hours ago, Salem said:

There's no good reason for it to be closed. Some people are just pissy when you don't stan an artist who's done bad things blindly and use a forum as it's meant to be used: for discussion. 

why are you being rude i was obviously joking..... weird