Jack

Melanie Martinez

1 hour ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

and even then pre-tf, tf, and artpop are her largest leak eras so this isnt a great example either :toofunny:

I mean mass leaks. You don’t see people dropping 15 unreleased tracks every three weeks for gaga.

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

1 hour ago, Party Favor said:

I mean mass leaks. You don’t see people dropping 15 unreleased tracks every three weeks for gaga.

Melanie's never had a mass leak like this before. 

i really wish her not to be such a drama queen about at least cry baby outtakes, her purpose to release them at some point really prove that fact that she knew she was creating masterpices right every damn song and wanted to share them...... her unreleased stuff is really needed to be shown(tho its not really legal but emm... plsss there are so many gems i cant even describe....) 

she said like she wont be free anymore to experiment 

really? 

girl even little silly beat you will make already gonna be a hit, we wont judge you for your experiment we will judge you if you wont release such a wonderful tracks and left them on your folder!!!!! 

even if the made song dont really fit with storyline, but i guess she wouldnt even recorded it at all, but she really worked on every unreleased track like they are all would def be realeased sooo.. 

in her case even if music is gonna be leaked she should be calm because whatever she do its gonna be a bop purr. 

but anyway im fully against leaking MM3, not even lyrics or sumn else, at this point its not our business AT ALL

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

25 minutes ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

stan that one iconic day in 2018 where we got a bunch of TF/pre leaks

that day was crazy, now we barely get leaks from her 

Not her talking about growth when K-12 and After School were a step down from Cry Baby both visually and sonicly, all those leaks shit on everything post Cry Baby, those leaks did more good than harm to her because it revived her fandom in some sort of way, lt's what keeps people talking about her and her music until she comes back with MM3, I think it's what keeps Charli XCX fanbase alive and so united, she has a loyal fanbase because they get so many leaks to keep the attention on her until the next release. If it weren't for the leaks the people would forget about her and there would be no hype for whatever is in the future. 

5 hours ago, Peace said:

Curly Cue is literally her best love song ever 

spilled the studio version is sooo good and dont even get me started on how she had cooties hidden from us i can see her being upset about the third album stuff being out there but really sis u cannot be mad about these old ass records from years ago leaking curious to see her next move and also she needs to keep this energy for kinetics and one love and their lack of security which is one reason this stuff leaked its mad unprofessional on their part while she crying about bullies lmao

3 hours ago, Doja Cat said:

Not her talking about growth when K-12 and After School were a step down from Cry Baby both visually and sonicly, all those leaks shit on everything post Cry Baby, those leaks did more good than harm to her because it revived her fandom in some sort of way, lt's what keeps people talking about her and her music until she comes back with MM3, I think it's what keeps Charli XCX fanbase alive and so united, she has a loyal fanbase because they get so many leaks to keep the attention on her until the next release. If it weren't for the leaks the people would forget about her and there would be no hype for whatever is in the future. 

Except normal people don’t have the attention span of a door knob and can actually wait a few years and respect and artist’s boundaries 

I’m happy for the leaks as much as the next person but acting like she has no right to feel bad about it and those are the only thing keeping the fandom together is a HUGE lie, the GP is not as greedy as y’all stans cause they have lives outside of obsessing over a singer 

Well maybe she should've never mentioned names on tumblr talking about scrapped album titles and facebook, raving about "So many songs to share with you guys like.." Teasing fans and never actually putting them out

She's over

Jumprope and Coloring Book still on repeat doe

R5sPD4M.jpg

1 minute ago, LanaRayDelMar said:

Well maybe she should've never mentioned names on facebook, raving about "So many songs to share with you guys like.." and tumblr talking about scrapped album titles. Getting all her fans rallied up and never actually putting them out

She's over..

Jumprope and Coloring Book still on repeat doe

"Well she was wearing a skirt she was asking for it"

this is literally how yall sound

nobody is telling yall not to listen to the leaks just don't act morally superior????? 

1 minute ago, Charlottexseax said:

"Well she was wearing a skirt she was asking for it"

this is literally how yall sound

nobody is telling yall not to listen to the leaks just don't act morally superior????? 

2 totally different things

shut up

R5sPD4M.jpg

1 minute ago, LanaRayDelMar said:

2 totally different things

shut up

You literally said "Well maybe she should've never mentioned names on tumblr talking about scrapped album titles and facebook, raving about "So many songs to share with you guys like.." Teasing fans and never actually putting them out"

You're implying she deserved to get hacked and leaked cause she "teased" us... when most songs that leaked were not even teased?? 

Yall are crazy and out of your mind 

3 minutes ago, Charlottexseax said:

You literally said "Well maybe she should've never mentioned names on tumblr talking about scrapped album titles and facebook, raving about "So many songs to share with you guys like.." Teasing fans and never actually putting them out"

You're implying she deserved to get hacked and leaked cause she "teased" us... when most songs that leaked were not even teased?? 

Yall are crazy and out of your mind 

damn ma it's not that serious :tommy::awkney:

R5sPD4M.jpg

1 hour ago, Charlottexseax said:

Except normal people don’t have the attention span of a door knob and can actually wait a few years and respect and artist’s boundaries 

I’m happy for the leaks as much as the next person but acting like she has no right to feel bad about it and those are the only thing keeping the fandom together is a HUGE lie, the GP is not as greedy as y’all stans cause they have lives outside of obsessing over a singer 

I think we've already established that her fans are not "normal people" :toofunny: