Jack

Melanie Martinez

On 11/11/2022 at 12:42 AM, Pop The Balloons said:

Y'all I saw a post on FB by cry baby (the fan page) and a chunk of the comments are fat shaming Melanie or saying she looks pregnant :smh: it's absolutely disgusting 

Here's the post

Omg people are crazy, I just saw she went viral on Twitter a few days back for this…

"I didn't recognise her" she looks the exact same, she's only gained weight. Like!? you absolutely did recognise her 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

48 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

Omg people are crazy, I just saw she went viral on Twitter a few days back for this…

"I didn't recognise her" she looks the exact same, she's only gained weight. Like!? you absolutely did recognise her 

Mel looks the exact same :deadbanana:

She looks so lush. I love it :squidward:

Im needing these twitter bitches to step outside and look at real people. She not only looks completely normal and healthy, she looks stunning! Not that that should matter, but im just saying!

22 minutes ago, ButterflyBones said:

I mean.. the person who said that is clearly a troll who posts on eating disorder Twitter. I wouldn't care too much if they think Melanie is fat, not everyone's opinion deserves to be taken seriously.

Fffff youre right, literally in their bio they say theyre fatphobic what the flying fuck?

2 hours ago, GoldSatinDreamer said:

I have a feeling we're not getting a single until next year. The album's probably not getting released until September 2023. We haven't had any update from Melanie in a while. Hopefully she'll give us an update soon.

i mean did we actually expect a release in 2022? :deadbanana:

Not to be rude but she kinda doesn't have an excuse, Charli XCX has proven it doesn't take much time etc to make and put out a album and a good one at that multiple times. Idk what her issue is but we need something. An announcement, news idk but we are starvingggg

Jealousy's a disease bitch get well soon

1 hour ago, Pop The Balloons said:

Not to be rude but she kinda doesn't have an excuse, Charli XCX has proven it doesn't take much time etc to make and put out a album and a good one at that multiple times. Idk what her issue is but we need something. An announcement, news idk but we are starvingggg

I'm pretty sure her record label is forcing her to "prove her success" before they give her the full budget for MM3. It would explain the re-release of the Cry Baby album before it even hits its 10th anniversary.

She just wouldn't be the only artist they've done that to this year. They've even been doing that to their artists with the best sales by forcing them to tease songs on TikTok to judge their success. So, yeah. It could be that.

4 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

Can someone leak Candy Store like wtf

Out of all songs to beg for.... why this trash? 

New Instagram post from Melanie's stylist Rio Warner (November 22, 2022):

pZdMtjp.jpg

She (shortly after posting) edited the caption to this:
QdvCKsu.jpg

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕