BLURRYFACE

Billie Eilish

no like did she actually put crack in this album or. I've already played this 5 times over and I've literally never gotten thru either of her previous albums 

I enjoyed listening! It’s a fun lo-fi, easy listening vibe for a Thursday morning. The Greatest was a standout to me. 

Finneas has also really grown on me as a producer. The album didn’t feel overly short to me either, I find it cohesive (bordering on getting a bit murky and “sound-sameness), and aptly tight. 

I just didn’t find any ear worms or melodies that really stood out to me, but I don’t think that was the intent. 

If I put my feelings for Billie’s personality/aesthetic aside, I actually enjoy her music for what it is. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

I will say my enjoyment of the album dropped a bit after “The Greatest”. Greatly preferred the first half, with “The Greatest” being the standout.

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

i gave it a small listen and was kinda bored :judgingu: but i am kinda drunk and im trying to get pumped rn so i think i just need some familiar music, ill give it another go tmrw

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

OMG...the first listen was amazing. Definitely the best for me since Reni and Ocean Blvd.

I'm so happy she left that spooky Halloween sound behind. The only song that had that kind of production was The Diner and it sounded so out of place sonically on this album, really weird decision in my opinion. Other than that it's incredible. 95/100 on the first listen. I'm shook.:gclap:

I’ve only heard the album once so far. It’s good but i need to hear it a few more times

To me it’s very trademark Billie but she’s freshened up her sound at the same time with some of these tracks. She has a style of music that could get tired 4 albums later but she has managed to keep it sounding good. Well….her brother has.

Wildfire, Chihiro, Bittersuite (and then the transition into Blue….whew gurl), are stand outs so far. I like Laamour too, but the second half really should have gone longer it’s so good :adele:

Out of all the young talent we have atm, she’s honestly the best. 

Loved the album after first listen :oprah: My faves are Lunch, Chihiro, The Diner, Bittersuite and Blue but the bridge of The Greatest wow:wowcry:

On my second listen right now

Spoiler

Didn't like her others album after first listen except a few songs so I am shook I love this one but maybe it's time to revisit the others :true:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 minute ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

Loved the album after first listen :oprah: My faves are Lunch, Chihiro, The Diner, Bittersuite and Blue but the bridge of The Greatest wow:wowcry:

On my second listen right now

Hide contents

Didn't like her others album after first listen except a few songs so I am shook I love this one but maybe it's time to revisit the others :true:

I think since when we sleep I did t really revisit her album.

the last one was wayyyyy to similar to the first.

this one has something in it, from the production to her stunning vocals.

shes really hit the nail on this one

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

someone tell me which songs on the album sound like lunch so i dont have to listen to the whole thing please 🙏🙏

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

7 minutes ago, crazyforyou said:

someone tell me which songs on the album sound like lunch so i dont have to listen to the whole thing please 🙏🙏

girl it's 10 songs. listen 2 the damn thing :bop:

giphy.webp

there's a blue light in my best friend's room...

24 minutes ago, jimmyjimmycocoapuff said:

girl it's 10 songs. listen 2 the damn thing :bop:

ive never really been a fan (havent even listened to her other 2 albums) but im obsessed with lunch 

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

4 minutes ago, crazyforyou said:

ive never really been a fan (havent even listened to her other 2 albums) but im obsessed with lunch 

I’ve not listened to Lunch, But without listening to the other albums, How do you know you’re not missing out on another Lunch?

:tiffany2:

IMG-3521.jpg

The way Bittersuite transitions into Blue is EVERYTHING :oprah:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: