Lad

Lipsters Awards 2016 (1/28)

HBTo6Ak.png

Ahhh, who could forget this messy king that was banished from this website a few times, but was smart enough to actually don't leave at all and have everyone fooled, this Lipster award goes to the good sis @@Benvolio aka Kevin aka Dot aka Rosalita!

Since the good sis is back, isn't this scam ? This all because of unregistered voters smh

congrats, @@Cacciatore! your likes always give me much-needed attention ;) 

u also stole my category so we can take this out back if u wanna fight me... this dress is on rent from bellasformals.net but i'm a bad b*tch and i pay my damages like a REAL WOMAN 

:hooker:

(but fr you deserve this but i better win something next time, qweens)

o4qjp4j.png

9OOOE5j.png

This one goes to that user whose love for our beloved Lana knows no limits. I think you guys know who I'm talking about. The most extra and sweet user on this forum. 

This Lipster award goes to...

z1YktHT.gif

@@annedauphine!!

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

u also stole my category so we can take this out back if u wanna fight me... this dress is on rent from bellasformals.net but i'm a bad b*tch and i pay my damages like a REAL WOMAN 

I can already sense someone's gonna be nominated for 2017's most extra member hmm

Well-deserved, our orgasmic French legend! I must admit I'm afraid to even think of the amount of time, money and energy you spent on our Queen.

9OOOE5j.png

This one goes to that user whose love for our beloved Lana knows no limits. I think you guys know who I'm talking about. The most extra and sweet user in this forum. 

z1YktHT.gif

@@annedauphine!!

Well deserved  :gclap:  :gclap:  :gclap:

Lana saves her life every 8.4 seconds and cum every 0.00003 seconds  :gclap:  :gclap:  :gclap:

She made the interview masterpost  :gclap:  :gclap:  :gclap:

She cries 605 times a day over things Lana did 7 years ago  :gclap:  :gclap:  :gclap:

WHEN WILL Y'ALL BE THAT DEVOTED TO LANA????  :smh:  :smh:  :smh:

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

9OOOE5j.png

This one goes to that user whose love for our beloved Lana knows no limits. I think you guys know who I'm talking about. The most extra and sweet user in this forum. 

z1YktHT.gif

@@annedauphine!!

tumblr_inline_nz4hmqlbvT1qak1ju_500.gif

...just kidding! kind of  congrats though boo xoxo 

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

9OOOE5j.png

This one goes to that user whose love for our beloved Lana knows no limits. I think you guys know who I'm talking about. The most extra and sweet user on this forum. 

z1YktHT.gif

@@annedauphine!!

100% DESERVED ILSYM ANNE YAAaaAAAAAA A A A A  A A A A A A ASSSSSSSSSSSSSS

animation1.gif