Gangster Bitch

Lana Confessions

• Probably you will hate me, but I want Ultra to be leaked.I can't wait anymore.

I know how you feel... I don't really want it to leak, cause it would ruin her plans... but I'm so damn curious!

It's good, at least we've got something to look forward to.

i am nothing and should be everything

I used to believe she was a manufactured product of music industry and made big by her billionaire daddys money :eek: . I loved her music, but she seemed so fake to me... Now I know better.

I know how you feel... I don't really want it to leak, cause it would ruin her plans... but I'm so damn curious!

It's good, at least we've got something to look forward to.

Exactly! I'm so curious as well.

When people began  with  the rumors that it would be leaked on march 18, I was like  "omg, please don't do it, I want Lana to release it" and they didn't, but Lana also didn't release anything! I'm so fckin anxious!

It seems like she had such a comfortable life as Liz. Hanging out in dat darn trailer park, wearing wigs and making videos, writing songs.... Just being a general menace. And then the occasional social work... Pretty sweet life. :candy:

:heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Okay not a Lana confession, but a LanaBoards/personal confession. I really really really really really like carsonLovesLANA. We've been talking and ugh he's like a little prince.

When I first saw Lana on TV in October 2011, I didn't like her at all. The video for Video Games was being played on TV far too much for my liking back then. Then in December 2011, I heard Born To Die and instantly became a fan of hers. Taught me a lesson not to judge someone after first seeing them.

tumblr_mvlojmaifd1r7oj7fo1_500.gif

if Ultraviolence isnt as amzing as shes making it out to be, i cant see myself being interested in Lana anymore tbh

I can agree with this to an extend - I won't lose my interest, but I will be awfully disappointed...

i am nothing and should be everything

Tbh sometimes it's weird to stan for her ~~~dangerous girl personality and experiences, because in her songs she seems so wild and crazy and her real life seems nothing like that :pft:  She probably was very wild in her past but we know so little about it...

Also she needs to write an autobiography (I doubt she'll ever do it tho lol) and answer the most important questions of the generation: Was she a go-go dancer in Alabama?2?? How many daddies were there???222?? What happened in that cult she joined when she came to NYC??? And most importantly: when does K come out of prison bc I'd tap that. :creepna:

tumblr_n7br4sLfZd1r6kg9io3_250.gif tumblr_n7br4sLfZd1r6kg9io4_250.gif

Tbh sometimes it's weird to stan for her ~~~dangerous girl personality and experiences, because in her songs she seems so wild and crazy and her real life seems nothing like that :pft:  She probably was very wild in her past but we know so little about it...

Also she needs to write an autobiography (I doubt she'll ever do it tho lol) and answer the most important questions of the generation: Was she a go-go dancer in Alabama?2?? How many daddies were there???222?? What happened in that cult she joined when she came to NYC??? And most importantly: when does K come out of prison bc I'd tap that. :creepna:

DID U NAWT LISTEN 2 DRIVE BY. SENT HIM ON THE DEATH ROW NOT TO HANG AROUND

but omg she has to write an auto-biography.  :defeated:

No way she had that kind of life. Maybe some episodes of unorthodox situations, but I see her writing just like literature, when you read a novel, it's often semi-autobiographical.