Carmen

Twitter Updates

Why do I have a feeling that he’s just dating Lana for clout?

Cos he very likely is, at least partially. 

Even if you don't believe in tarot, what this lady says makes perfect sense. 

:smokes4:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Lana: uploads multiple pictures on social media in the last couple of weeks/months.

Card reader: I feel like he likes to be seen in public with her, idk if they’ve been seen in public together **shrugs**, but I feel like they have because he likes the attention.

Also card reader: He’s a Sagittarius, I looked that up.

Lmao.

Lana: uploads multiple pictures on social media in the last couple of weeks/months.

Card reader: I feel like he likes to be seen in public with her, idk if they’ve been seen in public together **shrugs**, but I feel like they have because he likes the attention.

Also card reader: He’s a Sagittarius, I looked that up.

Lmao.

?

Working with what she knows and drawing logical conclusions from that doesn't negate the rest of the reading, but k.

did that card bitch really just say lana could be in an abusive relationship in the future??? we may finally get the uv 2.0 we deserve 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

did that card bitch really just say lana could be in an abusive relationship in the future??? we may finally get the uv 2.0 we deserve

I wouldn't celebrate it (although Ultraviolence is my favorite album). Sorry! But good music at the expense of Lana's suffering doesn't seem fair to me...

I would prefer a thousand times to see her happy, writing bad songs, than suffering in an abusive relationship.

giphy.gif

?

Working with what she knows and drawing logical conclusions from that doesn't negate the rest of the reading, but k.

it being a tarot reading negates the entire video to begin with, but k. 

i76mrxw.png 

Why do I have a feeling that he’s just dating Lana for clout?

what clout lol.........

Well, he has gained almost 70,000 followers on IG since then... And many people didn't even know who he was before that.

Now, what he will do with it is a mystery. I read somewhere that he is affiliated with the Republican Party... Who knows, maybe run for a political office?

giphy.gif

Well, he has gained almost 70,000 followers on IG since then... And many people didn't even know who he was before that.

Now, what he will do with it is a mystery. I read somewhere that he is affiliated with the Republican Party... Who knows, maybe run for a political office?

:lmao:  :lmao: i've read some delusional things on this website but this might take the cake

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

For me it's more about what he won't do ... with his platform he could easily step up and say "yes, there are numerous, serious problems with law enforcement, and here's what I recommend we do about it/here's what I'm doing about it" or some shit ... but nah. I mean, I think law enforcement is inherently flawed, but he could at least try. However, he'll just keep using her, and his increased popularity, to plug his show which exploits marginalised people.

Off to the Racism teas

u guys have to stop to chase all lana's boyfriend and let her be happy

Nah, but speaking of Chase, I miss him.

I never thought she'd date a dude who'd make G-Eazy look good, but here we are.

:lmao:  :lmao: i've read some delusional things on this website but this might take the cake

Well... I don't know how elections in the US work and for what purpose people join parties in this country. But where I was born, people join political parties for the sole reason of running for political office.

How do things work there?

giphy.gif

Well... I don't know how elections in the US work and for what purpose people join parties in this country. But where I was born, people join political parties for the sole reason of running for political office.

How do things work there?

oh that's interesting. Here, you're mostly just affiliated with a party simply by voting or registering to vote

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF