Carmen

Twitter Updates

That she wishes she had a child and was a mother

oh, but she’s still in time :( ! Idk I felt extremely uncomfortable reading that, I legit thought she was talking about loosing her baby T.T

idk why y'all are so pressed over what lanas saying like sure its kinda immature and random but she probs has a good reason for it. last year didn't she kinda misread that critics article and said she thought it alluded to her being abused as a child? we don't know but its probable some serious shit has gone down between them 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

i feel so bad on her, i feel she has probably had a very difficult life, but it seems she been hurting in a different way recently, i feel she healed from a lot things but as a result a lot more issues have surfaced.

i like your ultra-violent swing :grinds:

also im not sure if this is real Patty shade or if its just Lana being hella oblivious again

I think she’s just that, oblivious. :/

What does she mean with “disappointments of not being a mother” ?

She looks stunning in that pic :)

I think she’s been hinting a few times that she’d love to be a mother one day (heck, even “Cherry Blossom” is a sung with a child in mind!) and since her friend just got a baby, I think it hit her a bit hard that she still doesn’t have a family. Don’t get me wrong, I’m sure she’s really happy for her friend but you know... you can feel left out at the same time. Will your friend still have time for you? Will you only talk about babies now? How long will it take before you can get one too? I can kind of relate to her if that’s how Lana’s feeling. I was really proud and happy for my brother on getting his second master’s degree but I felt pretty crap on the inside at the same time because I hadn’t gotten mine yet.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I mean she’s going to be 35 soon and she is not in any relationship that we know of right now.... plus she seems the type that would want to be in a committed relationship with someone for awhile before starting a family. It’s sad for her. She’s always said that she’s wanted a family and I’m sure her best friend having a baby is an especially introspective and possibly anxious time for her.

Lana's letter made me so emotional and her words were so comforting. I no longer talk to my mother anymore and its draining what lengths I have to go through to justify why when people ask me bc very few understand and those who don't can be judgy

also- idk why people are saying shes being shady? shes being honest about her complex relationship with her mother? theres obviously a reason why they are not close..

and its interesting how people think lana should have kept this private... its not like she didn't choose to share this with us? Stans have done crazy things to find out private details of her personal life - but when she chooses to share something its offensive? make it make sense

also im not sure if this is real Patty shade or if its just Lana being hella oblivious again

I'd say the latter. She wants to be emphatic but then forgot she's kind of shading her own mother lol

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

I don’t mean this in a shady way at all, but as it’s clearer that things aren’t okay with her and her mother, I really hope she has a therapist. On top of everything else that’s happened to her the last few years (her stalkers, that guy who wanted to kidnap her, etc.) I hope she has someone to talk these things through with.

giphy-1.gif 

Lana's letter made me so emotional and her words were so comforting. I no longer talk to my mother anymore and its draining what lengths I have to go through to justify why when people ask me bc very few understand and those who don't can be judgy

Yes to this. I don't think she's being rude either, her words are mostly postive and heartwarming.

And the thing with difficult family relationships (having one myself) is that plain "it is what it is" mindset that makes you distance yourself from the drama of it all so I can easily see why she didn't hold back with writing that possibly about her own mother. It is what it is. I don't think she's overly dramatic.

Also if any of y'all want some tea to sip on here's a discussion on her relationship with her mother that's almost entirely based on fan assumptions

http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/6510-speculations-on-lana-relationship-with-her-mother/

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

I remember when I first saw that one thread with lots of theories about Lana's relationship with her mother and I was kinda angry and thought "omg y'all tripping so hard wtf" but now it makes sense I guess  :noparty:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains