Elle

LDR5 Pre-Pre-Release Thread - Take 2

maybe all this mess will take us to another Uv situation? who knows, maybe she'll feel bad and she's gonna record more songs and change everything on the album... idk, it probably won't happen but yes, if she decides to let us wait even more for the album I'm okay.. we kind of deserve it so..

What would be the harm in releasing a new album? Especially if there was a lot of effort put into it. I seriously doubt it will be cancelled.

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

I know this is a complete mess but there's no need to scrap the entire album, what an overreaction in my opinion. It's disappointing the song has leaked, yes, and I know it will be more work, but instead of scrapping everything, why doesn't her label just release things earlier?? They've already invested $$ in this so they may as well just push their release schedule/promo strategy to earlier dates.

Why would this be another UV situation? That was so much earlier in the album stages. And for this I mean promotional posters were even put up TODAY. Theres no way it would be a good idea to shelve the album. If anything, it needs to be released earlier.

Lorde did the listening party of her new single for over 100 people last week and nothing has leaked. Not even a song title. And Lana hasn't even announced anything yet and there we have YAIL leaked globally, title track is held by traders and parts of MV are floating over the social media. Fun fact is that Lana shares management with Dua Lipa and her upcoming album is also being held by insiders. :thumb:

The lack of unprofessionalism is insulting at this point.

I know this is a complete mess but there's no need to scrap the entire album, what an overreaction in my opinion. It's disappointing the song has leaked, yes, and I know it will be more work, but instead of scrapping everything, why doesn't her label just release things earlier?? They've already invested $$ in this so they may as well just push their release schedule/promo strategy to earlier dates.

thank you. why should the entire fandom be punished because of a leak? i would be sincerely disappointed in lana if she refused to release the song. it's really unfortunate that the song leaked but there's still a video and an album that didn't. all is not lost. 

let me be who i'm meant to be