Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

Now, can anybody read what it says on the other tapes & stop bitching about Chuck? Another tape I can barely make out the word "Witch" so that's a start.

I noticed that too, but I'll have to enhance it just to make sure. Maybe it's song title clues? Like, we can clearly see B A R so..

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Hope this is for something random just like the weird scenes of Lana in the truck that were used for some stuff during hm and nothing major.

Music videos and album covers /designs should be done by people who know their shit and don't serve honeymoon or "forgot to instal philfont so i'm gonna use this one" love tease.

6XlmkuP.png

chuck can go suck a turd. I'm sure she's a nice person or whatever, but like she has no skill when it comes to photography- idc if u disagree. but like, she needs to go take a photography course or learn the BASICS to photography b/c obviously she doesn't know wtf she's doing. if yall r seriously arguing that Dreamland was good im done. have u seen the editing on that shit?? half the pictures are too grainy or out of focus lmao. sorry but chucks out- if lana gives two shits abt her image then she needs to fire chucks flat ass.

mark_web2.jpg?format=1000w

lana_1.jpg?format=1000w

Are we really gonna act like Chuck's not a good photographer? Yikes :eek: She's primarily a medium format photographer, which is a subset of film. She's renowned in the photography industry and constantly gets great gigs. It's one thing to say you don't care for this type of photography but to completely discredit her work is..........just wrong. Being a film photographer myself, I guess I can easily appreciate her and Neil's work; I guess I'm kind of biased. She barely retouches her work so it looks a little raw, and yeah sometimes the focus isn't precisely clear but that's because it's film photography, which is tricky. Yeah the Honeymoon cover was fucking terrible in every way possible bad but Chucks other work for Lana is pretty good, like the photo above or her shots for National Anthem, HBTB or MTWBT. Let's not act like Chuck is a bad photographer. Have some faith girls  :um2:

I honestly feel like Lana doesn't want to spend a dime on good (or expensive) photographers or video directors because she just doesn't care anymore her career. She at least is doing better music that the released on HM but she doesn't want to look fancy or expensive and I get that. She's so honest, pure and her face is a very good trick of a nice girl being a b!tch inside. But she doesn't really want to work harder, she already knows she has her fans that will support her career no matter what. Let's not forget she's always has been a rich right, she wanted to be famous so bad that now that she is famous, she doesn't want it anymore. An example is the Love video, what a BEAUTIFUL video but so freaking easy to just record a part in one take standing there looking pretty, lip syncing and the rest of the work made by unknown actors and a paid director. She didn't even tried to get someone famous on her video and f*ck man, she totally CAN convince someone famous to make the video a little bit more interesting that what it is.

I honestly feel like Lana doesn't want to spend a dime on good (or expensive) photographers or video directors because she just doesn't care anymore her career. She at least is doing better music that the released on HM but she doesn't want to look fancy or expensive and I get that. She's so honest, pure and her face is a very good trick of a nice girl being a b!tch inside. But she doesn't really want to work harder, she already knows she has her fans that will support her career no matter what. Let's not forget she's always has been a rich right, she wanted to be famous so bad that now that she is famous, she doesn't want it anymore. An example is the Love video, what a BEAUTIFUL video but so freaking easy to just record a part in one take standing there looking pretty, lip syncing and the rest of the work made by unknown actors and a paid director. She didn't even tried to get someone famous on her video and f*ck man, she totally CAN convince someone famous to make the video a little bit more interesting that what it is.

the love video only gets topped by the national anthem video and ride. although, i hate ride because of the prentious monologue, but it is her best video in a long, long time