Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

Some people always say that the missing video is the us tropico vs the international tropico because they uplaoded it twice but isn't it Blue Jeans Live at the Premises? That one got missing some time during uv.

i76mrxw.png 

I can't go on this thread without coming across another post from you about how lana is flopping/did flop/is going to flop if she doesn't do xyz. Her music isn't entirely mainstream because she offers a new perspective. It's time appreciate her for who she is; caring about her sales more than she does is kind of sad. 

What a floppage of a post

the only difference is that this seems more HQ, don't make drama out of nothing

I'm not lol. I got excited cause I saw it. I saw a demo on twitter awhile ago and it sounded different to me. I'm a fan so I got excited lol. Sorry I appreciate the small things

Is there a way to let more people know about that private video on Lana's Vevo ? because I see new members referencing it every 20 pages of this thread

Obviously it's not their fault but it has gotten old quickly

Can someone tell me if this is a reference to something?

tumblr_ompzhuC1C51w5azgco1_1280.jpg

This user has posted lots of things regarding Lana's new album so I'm wondering if this is the album name? I'm sceptical obviously but ya'know.

It would make sense since Lana did mention she likes names where two words are put together like Ultra+Violence, Honey+Moon so.... Star+Gazers?

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

y'all are you kidding me? this was taken from her concert when she was in the WaMu Theatre in Seattle

0.jpglana-del-rey-performs-at-wamu-theatre-in

i know its off-topic but i wanted to say that i love this dress she's wearing

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

This user has posted lots of things regarding Lana's new album so I'm wondering if this is the album name? I'm sceptical obviously but ya'know.

It would make sense since Lana did mention she likes names where two words are put together like Ultra+Violence, Honey+Moon so.... Star+Gazers?

Wholly doubt it, because that account hasn't had any actual information apart from BAR lyrics at a time when many people had BAR. And I would absolutely hate that as a title anyway

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

There has always been an extra video forever. Why do we keep pettifogging it

exactly

there's a private video on LDRVEVO since 2013

i think it's a explicit version of tropico or something like that

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

Probably reference to the flowers she'll be using for this booklet lmfao

Or those people that were stargazing at the Love mv

For me it's the opposide but it makes me feel less alone.

Sometimes I have really bad thoughts but it makes me a little bit happy.

I feel like Lana's music can be kinda either in a way! Like when I get sad I listen to it and it makes me feel less alone but when I am happy it can still uplift me! Idk it works in weird ways :D 

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

Is there a way to let more people know about that private video on Lana's Vevo ? because I see new members referencing it every 20 pages of this thread

Obviously it's not their fault but it has gotten old quickly

I do apologise. I'm new to LB, so I'm trying to catch up. I'll delete the post. (: