Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

Lana is actually running us desert dry. How do I know? Cause we're talking bout her outfits rather than the show.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Lana is actually running us desert dry. How do I know? Cause we're talking bout her outfits rather than the show.

im actually so happy to be discussing A Look LMAO i'm so starved for any kind of tea, she hasn't served us looks in ages

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png

I actually really enjoyed the show but I wasn't expecting that we'd end the night knowing the album title or release date so maybe I was easy to please.

Okay so let's stop talking bout her stage outfits. When do you think she'll actually announce some solid info?

in a couple weeks :creep:

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

0bc046bde28a1d437ee5a8ca974bdf23.gif

Pls. Do you even know anything about dressing someone for a stage? I'd say that dress was a straight up hazard, but that would imply that she moved her legs more than 10 inches during the performance. I need to go check on my great grandmother to make sure she still has all her curtains because it looks like Lana stole one. 

Why is everyone so touchy about outfits? They do, in fact make up part of an "image". It's not like we're crassly trying to find out who her plastic surgeon is. 

tZ7WN4B.gif

talking about disappointment lol

that show was not even supposed to be this public, it's just a small show for people who bought expensive tickets way before she was even announced

Then why'd she speak about it on insta being all dressed up for us to remember to livestream the shit out of it

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Pls. Do you even know anything about dressing someone for a stage? I'd say that dress was a straight up hazard, but that would imply that she moved her legs more than 10 inches during the performance. I need to go check on my great grandmother to make sure she still has all her curtains because it looks like Lana stole one. 

Why is everyone so touchy about outfits? They do, in fact make up part of an "image". It's not like we're crassly trying to find out who her plastic surgeon is. 

lmaooo is this serious RihannaGif1.gif

i will love you until the end of time.

Firstly, I think that we should start banning people who feel the need to fat-shame on here. When someone is discriminating against someone else's religion, sexuality and so on, people get banned but when they start bullying people based on their weight... it's fine? How do you think Lana would feel if she stumbled across your disgusting comments shaming her weight?? (Especially when she's NOT even fat at all).

Anyway, on a lighter note... LOVE has been getting a lot of plays on the radio lately. I live in Australia and I heard it on the radio the other day - and I haven't heard her on the radio since the release of West Coast, so this is pretty big! 

I know I already made a post a while back about BBC radio playing her, but I thought I'd get you all updated... Love has now been played 47 TIMES on BBC radio! It might not seem like that much, but firstly, if you think about how many people this reaches each time it is played... this is HUGE! Plus, if you compare the amount of plays Love has gotten compared to her other tracks, it is also quite a big moment for her!

azyVWUh.png

It is already SMASHING High By The Beach even though HBTB has had more than a year and a half extra to get plays! 

They have played Love EVERY SINGLE DAY since its release, and MULTIPLE times! (Well, except one day they didn't play it). See here. I am sure this trend will continue as yesterday alone Love was played three times throughout the day... and she will continue to reach more people with this song. And this is also considering Lana has done absolutely no actual promo like interviews, TV, magazines and so on. Once she starts getting photoshoots in magazines and some proper interviews, she will get even more exposure. Imagine how many plays it will have in a few months... in a year!

This is pretty big news. I have no doubts that if she is being played this much on such a popular radio station that she is being played on many other stations as well

Hopefully she will announce the album soon and put it up for pre-order because this era is far from dead if you consider how popular the first single is already!

Firstly, I think that we should start banning people who feel the need to fat-shame on here. When someone is discriminating against someone else's religion, sexuality and so on, people get banned but when they start bullying people based on their weight... it's fine? How do you think Lana would feel if she stumbled across your disgusting comments shaming her weight?? (Especially when she's NOT even fat at all).

Anyway, on a lighter note... LOVE has been getting a lot of plays on the radio lately. I live in Australia and I heard it on the radio the other day - and I haven't heard her on the radio since the release of West Coast, so this is pretty big! 

I know I already made a post a while back about BBC radio playing her, but I thought I'd get you all updated... Love has now been played 47 TIMES on BBC radio! It might not seem like that much, but firstly, if you think about how many people this reaches each time it is played... this is HUGE! Plus, if you compare the amount of plays Love has gotten compared to her other tracks, it is also quite a big moment for her!

azyVWUh.png

It is already SMASHING High By The Beach even though HBTB has had more than a year and a half extra to get plays!

They have played Love EVERY SINGLE DAY since its release, and MULTIPLE times! (Well, except one day they didn't play it). See here

This is pretty big news. I have no doubts that if she is being played this much on such a popular radio station that she is being played on many other stations as well

Hopefully she will announce the album soon and put it up for pre-order because this era is far from dead if you consider how popular the first single is already!

Im calling the police a.k.a @@Elle RihannaGif7.gif

i will love you until the end of time.