Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

Weren't people saying we'd get an interview out of this as well? :noparty:

Anyway, I agree with some of these criticisms. She was not energetic in the least, and her live debut of Love was not strong. But - it was just a small, intimate, indoors venue. You can't expect her to have been belting the chorus of Love or wearing something extravagant with massively styled hair just for her to be signing to an audience of like, 100 max. She obviously knew it was such a small set, and that nobody would actually be seeing this except for her most hardcore fans viewing laggy livestreams.

The concert wasn't big, which is why she only announced it a day before, so she didn't put as much effort as many of you wanted her to. But why would she? It's a case of people being bitter, not disappointed, when their standards are not met. Being disappointed is perfectly normal. Being bitter is ugly and entitled.

And then there are the assholes who think she looked ugly yesterday :eartha: post a pic of yourself and your typical dress sense and we can judge you too!

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

But - it was just a small, intimate, indoors venue. You can't expect her to have been belting the chorus of Love or wearing something extravagant with massively styled hair just for her to be signing to an audience of like, 100 max. She obviously knew it was such a small set, and that nobody would actually be seeing this except for her most hardcore fans viewing laggy livestreams.

i'm not trying to attack anyone but how is something being a smaller show a reason to half ass the whole thing?

Not even talking about looks at this point but the show itself? I know there's a different amount of effort put into something like this and say a grammy or super bowl performance but this performance lacked so much and didn't even seem as if she rehearsed love probably because she just couldn't find the right key to sing in? then she also left before her time was up, she didn't need to do an encore but performing for the time you're scheduled to perform sounds pretty reasonable to me? Now we can also discuss looks, i think she looked cute yesterday, the dress was a bit meh and her hair wasn't my favourite but it was decent and we've seen worse (brit awards 2013 and basically most red carpet outfits since uv). Saying it's justified not to put effort into something just because it's a small show is so wrong on so many levels though especially since she looked better at even smaller shows in the past.

maxresdefault.jpglana-del-rey-premiere-in-berlin-2011-127

H+Hosts+Private+Concert+Lana+Del+Rey+Ins

lana-del-rey-hm-berlin-showroom-concert-

i76mrxw.png 

... We've seen worse (brit awards 2013...)...

lana-del-rey-brit-awards-2013.jpg

Um, you must be blind. She was stunning here 

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

I mean, some girls get heavy flows, man. Sometimes a tampon just doesn't keep the flood gates closed. :what:

I agree, but she knew that she's gonna perform.. If I was a girl, and was on my period I'd put one tampon and 10-15 napkins (if that's the correct word) and put white curtain-dress on  :creep:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

I'm late to the drama but how could you go on about her dresses/outfits being terrible?

Her whole Lizzy image was based on looking cheap lmao

Not to mention every era is reflected by things she's wearing and how she feels as an artist

This is a GREAT part of her persona

I personally love all of the dresses Johnny chooses

What I'd do to borrow them all for summer :flutter:

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif