Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

lana prob is the girl that sells more albums in interscope selena is a fucking flop in album sales and gaga is more then  over  

joanne sold more than honeymoon i believe... 

Trust me, Lana probably wants out as much as you want her out. She probably didn't even want to stay with the label after the shit they pulled against her during UV.

Wasn't she perceived as used to this kind of attitude towards her label-wise by Dan?

"There was a lot of bullshit I'm not used to," Auerbach tells senior writer Brian Hiatt. "The label says, 'We're not going to give you the budget to extend this session unless we hear something.' And we send them the rough mix and they fucking hate it and they hate the way it's mixed. And it's like, 'Thanks, asshole.'… I think Lana put her foot down. Maybe it's normal for her, but it's not normal for me.  Really rubbed me the wrong way.  I got really defensive because I thought it was bullshit.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/how-lana-del-rey-fought-to-get-her-radical-ultraviolence-lp-released-20140718

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Do you really think that omg the delusion   :toofunny:  :toofunny:

I don't know about Lana specifically...but music does tend to sound better when the artist does what they want to do.

giphy.gif

I think it would be so much better without a record company, I think the albums would sound so much more original without the finger of a label that wants the btd success again so much :deadbanana: 

Yes, that album's called Honeymoon. The one that's always at the bottom of this fanbase's lists; the one that gets dragged to the pits of hell and back every time it's mentioned.

Mx1JEdB.gif

Fans don't want Lana material that is authentic and contemporary, a lot of them are still stuck on getting a BTD 2.0.

I think streams will save the lust for life sales  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

her streaming numbers are more tragic than her sales i think.

OMG Eclipse just really leaked Dua Lipa's album. I'm listening now lol

he didn't

i76mrxw.png 

joanne sold more than honeymoon i believe... 

lana literally just posted a pic on instagram lady gaga did like 15 tv performances and t ht show    

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

Yes, that album's called Honeymoon. The one that's always at the bottom of this fanbase's lists; the one that gets dragged to the pits of hell and back every time it's mentioned.

Mx1JEdB.gif

Fans don't want Lana material that is authentic and contemporary, a lot of them are still stuck on getting a BTD 2.0.

true asf!!!

tumblr_mz57xcWKBd1tnabrro1_500.gif