Hi! Mod team is aware of site issues and have contacted Admin :) ×
Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

• WE FINALLY GOT TO HEAR A SNIPPET OF CHERRY'S STUDIO VERSION

• LANA ACTUALLY POSTED ABOUT THE MAGAZINE ON HER OWN INSTAGRAM INSTEAD OF LETTING US DO ALL THE RESEARCH. SHE'S ALIVE

YOSEMITE IS SUPPOSEDLY STILL ON THE ALBUM 

AMAZING NEW PICS

NEW INTERVIEW 

CWIMM STILL ON THE GOD DAMN ALBUM BUT HEY IF YOSEMITE IS ON THERE I CAN FORGIVE IT

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

Why doesn't she keep Summer Bummer and release Cherry instead? :defeated: pls Lana

I think that's because we already know Cherry and she wanted give us something new. 

giphy.gif

for some reason it says on Genius that Change is about climate change. That'd be such a boring topic to have a song about

for some reason it says on Genius that Change is about climate change. That'd be such a boring topic to have a song about

everyone can edit stuff on genius so it's clearly fake (at least i hope)

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

Ok. I'm drunk again. I know I usually trash Lana lately. Cause let's be real. She been a piece of shit when it comes to promo

Buts . I be loving this V msg cover n the BTS. And cherry. And honestly. I lowkey think her collab W ASAP could like. Be a total fuckig Bop. Like. I'm praying guys. Pray with me.

Also, can the vifch just. Release summer bummer already. LikeZ

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

I feel like maybe that tracklist is wrong now? cause I don't think she would keep bringing up a deluxe edition track in an interview, that doesn't really fit right, and it also was "God Bless America" in the interview, not whatever that long title was

It would make sense based on the lyrics. And I think it would actually be a pretty good topic, would probably be more "authentic" than a politic track. But the chorus sounds more like it's about society.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

The tracklist is probably right, with some errors on some songs. Like God Bless America is not a long ass title, and Get Free is most definitely Yosemite. At least I hope it is. Get Free is such a lame title to give to your favorite song on your record.

AND, Cherry sounds godly, I can't! Ugh keep Summber bummer Lanz! Release cherry now! 

nF70D0F.png

I feel like maybe that tracklist is wrong now? cause I don't think she would keep bringing up a deluxe edition track in an interview, that doesn't really fit right, and it also was "God Bless America" in the interview, not whatever that long title was

i mean she probably shortened it. when was this interview done? she may have changed the title of course. Regardless, fake or not, CWIMM is still on the tracklist

She mentions Yosemite twice in the shortened interview. it is practically impossible for it to be left off the record.

I'm sitting and reading stuff for the lab I'm at this summer so I can't listen to Cherry yet but AAAAHHHH SHE LOOKS AMAZING, I LOVE THE CONCEPT OF THE PHOTOSHOOT AND IS IT TRUE THAT WE'RE GETTING A DELUXE VERSION???! This single tweet and Instagram update made me feel ALIVE AGAIN, I'M READY TO FANGIRL!! ( > w < )

I think I saw that magazine here in Sweden a few days ago (old cover, not this new one with Lana), I might go and buy it because GOSH, SHE'S SERVING LOOKS!

She mentions Yosemite twice in the shortened interview. it is practically impossible for it to be left off the record.

I'M SO EXCITED, I'm sorry Lana for doubting you, I always knew deep inside that you'll give us Yosemite. TToTT

Lol, what if I end up hating it. xD

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png