Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Pls someone tell me what happened

Lana posted a new snippet for Summer Flopper on her instagram. All she did was prove that this is a funkier version of Coachella. And someone found some fake news about an album sampler or something. Not important, it's clearly fake and it's from Russia of all places.

ruZKe8V.gif

Ho

Ly

Fuck

This sounds sooooooo gooooood! I'm not reading the pages I missed but I hope no one is talking shit. Or I'll have to tell you not to be a bummer :creep:

A$ap part sounds so good too! I'm beyond hyped for this

LIZARD PEOPLE

don't do lana like that

God bless

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

Just listened to the snippet. Sounds awful...I hate to say it. Like..how can the previous snippets sound bomb but the chorus sound like trash..I just...

But Lana looked good as hell so..

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I hope there is a video, lana and asap have such good chemistry together. National anthem is not my fave song but it's my all time favorite video. Love them together

Imagine a National Anthem 2.0 video, it would be political too so it would be fitting

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

it's weird how much negativity this is getting?? the verse we heard so far is fucking powerful. yeah the chorus is is maybe no masterpiece lyrially but it's already a million times better than most trap choruses. it's a bop. she's experimenting. it sounds great. it's sensual. A$AP's verse is gonna be fire.

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

There are literally 3 and a half minutes of SB left for us to hear and 75% of what we've heard so far is very good. Ya'll stop being dramatic. Go listen to Melodrama. :smokes:

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

that was fucking awful.

poor her for letting someone tell her it was good. the other snippets were good and then...?

not excited for the song, yet again.

you go babygirl ily x

it's weird how much negativity this is getting?? the verse we heard so far is fucking powerful. yeah the chorus is is maybe no masterpiece lyrially but it's already a million times better than most trap choruses. it's a bop. she's experimenting. it sounds great. it's sensual. A$AP's verse is gonna be fire.

just not my taste is all

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

it sounds amazing I don't know what all the twinks are complaining about  :flutter:  :trisha:  :trisha:  :trisha:  :trisha:

sgopYhV.gif