Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Seems like Lana gave magazine different release dates, May 26 and July 21.

Lana! What game are you playing?!

I don't think lana gave any magazines any date lol, why would she say July 21st for one magazine and then spring for another magazine that was interviewed at the same time, they found that info online.

I've seen somewhere about June 1st (??), so yeah. I won't believe shit until she confirms on social network 

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

July 21 had best be a lie. I don'teven care that much about May 26th as long as its actually a SPRING release like she said it would!!! I'm super hyped again for the album though. Cherry got me wet.

I don't think lana gave any magazines any date lol, why would she say July 21st for one magazine and then spring for another magazine that was interviewed at the same time, they found that info online.

I don't understand the aesthetic of this album, everything is so different, the trailer, cover, singles covers

Don't you get it? Lana Del Rey is a witch who's also a hologram who totally didn't commit suicide and lives in the Hollywood sign and occasionally performs concerts to young adults who she's lures to the moon in 1950s vintage cars and she's happier than she's ever been and also can sprinkle hearts onto earth with her eyes and she drives around space in a blue-green vintage pickup truck that she got back in the BtD era and she slut drops when she thinks about saving the world from North Korea instead of being at Coachella which reminds her of Woodstock, which she was totally around for

I don't understand the aesthetic of this album, everything is so different, the trailer, cover, singles covers

The aesthetic is quality music and photographs 

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

I'm not anxious anymore tbh

Same, I know the album will be good especially after hearing Cherry and I've talked myself into not caring about the date. I'm pretty good at avoiding my emotions which is actually a bad thing but in the short term I am much happier

LIZARD PEOPLE

Same, I know the album will be good especially after hearing Cherry and I've talked myself into not caring about the date. I'm pretty good at avoiding my emotions which is actually a bad thing but in the short term I am much happier

teach me how. I want to feel numb

Anyone else REALLY not like the song Lust For Life? It just sounds so cheap, it really bothers me that it's the title track. Leaves a bad taste.

tumblr_inline_niykm3FFhC1rujz3w.gif what do you need to get high for? when your baby's so to die for?