Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

So even if the album doesnt release on then 26th, itll get leaked anyways?

If the music stores are really getting the shipments I guess it's possible, if May 26 was the release date they would've shipped copies out by now right?

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

all songs released thus far have been truly terrible. cherry sounds extremely promising, however

you think Love is truly terrible? It's not my fave lana song but I think it's good

Lfl on the other hand....

And Coachella isn't on the album

LIZARD PEOPLE

And btw WHY isn't anyone talking about the choreography in the snippet, she never seemed that into or practised the choreography last summer, she was just mostly singing and doing the dances un-einthusiastically so I think she's coming for our weaves. I wonder if any other songs get good choreography

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

ai você é português <3 saudades de Portugal

(off topic)

brasileiro q ja viveu em portugal ? tem muita gente lusófona aqui 

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

My you think Love is truly terrible? It's not my fave lana song but I think it's good

Lfl on the other hand....

And Coachella isn't on the album

ik coachella isn't on the album, it's still a tragic song

love & lust for life are so basic... she's lost her spark

all songs released thus far have been truly terrible. cherry sounds extremely promising, however

finally someone speaks the truth

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

And btw WHY isn't anyone talking about the choreography in the snippet, she never seemed that into or practised the choreography last summer, she was just mostly singing and doing the dances un-einthusiastically so I think she's coming for our weaves. I wonder if any other songs get good choreography

Yeah, now she seems to be having fun with it!

Really want Saturday to come 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

ik coachella isn't on the album, it's still a tragic song

love & lust for life are so basic... she's lost her spark

That's a matter of opinion. IMO, Love is far from basic!

I was much more put off by Honeymoon's promo singles (Honeymoon - her most boring song ever, Terence and High By The Beach) were all more underwhelming than Love and LFL. Terence grew on me, but I still can't listen to Honeymoon and HBTB is blah. But the actual album is flawless.

Don't give up on her until you hear the whole album.

That's a matter of opinion. IMO, Love is far from basic!

I was much more put off by Honeymoon's promo singles (Honeymoon - her most boring song ever, Terence and High By The Beach) were all more underwhelming than Love and LFL. Terence grew on me, but I still can't listen to Honeymoon and HBTB is blah.

i think that honeymoon's promo singles were a lot more fresh and complex, composition-wise. it just showed her sheer originality. 

i feel like the new stuff she's come out with is completely uninspired. 

there is no way label gonna send the album to stores if it's really pushed back + girls it's lana del rey not frencha monthana 

I thought I was the only one who was questioning the logic

There's no way they'd be storing the CDs for 2 months

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

i think that honeymoon's promo singles were a lot more fresh and complex, composition-wise. it just showed her sheer originality. 

i feel like the new stuff she's come out with is completely uninspired. 

To be fair, we have only heard Love and LFL. Honeymoon (the song) and High By The Beach were by no means better or more complex. Honeymoon is probably her worst song that made an album

Yes gays, Honeymoon is even worse than Guns And Roses.

To be fair, we have only heard Love and LFL. Honeymoon (the song) and High By The Beach were by no means better or more complex. Honeymoon is probably her worst song that made an album

Yes gays, Honeymoon is even worse than Guns And Roses.

bye Honeymoon and Guns and Roses are some of my favorite songs. Freak was the worst song that made an album.

sgopYhV.gif