Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I became Team August, and I started this era believing this album wouldn't even drop, so, I'm not all that disappointed about the date now.

I don't understand why she chose to do all her promo in a single burst in May, though. We have one last magazine, the French Inter performance, Big Weekend, and I think that's it until her performance in July. And knowing Lana, that's ALL she'll do until July 21st. I don't want this era to be dead.

Hopefully, big stuff will leak (not from the album) and it'll boost excitement for it in June and July, like how Meet Me In The Pale Moonlight made people more hyped for Ultraviolence.

giphy.gif

what albums are out in June so i have something to do? :crossed: :lanasrs: :judgingu: :pft:

I've accepted June will be a hideous time for me. Not even gna listen to other music. I only like Lana. This album was supposed to give me the lust for life I needed to finish my masters over summer and now its coming july 21st ._.

I became Team August, and I started this era believing this album wouldn't even drop, so, I'm not all that disappointed about the date now.

I don't understand why she chose to do all her promo in a single burst in May, though. We have one last magazine, the French Inter performance, Big Weekend, and I think that's it until her performance in July. And knowing Lana, that's ALL she'll do until July 21st. I don't want this era to be dead.

Hopefully, big stuff will leak (not from the album) and it'll boost excitement for it in June and July, like how Meet Me In The Pale Moonlight made people more hyped for Ultraviolence.

I've started to feel quite guilty I have her leaked stuff on my computer and I feel guilty for agreeing I want some old stuff to leak too.... Also just curious how come you started the era thinking the album wouldn't come?

I've accepted June will be a hideous time for me. Not even gna listen to other music. I only like Lana. This album was supposed to give me the lust for life I needed to finish my masters over summer and now its coming july 21st ._.

I've started to feel quite guilty I have her leaked stuff on my computer and I feel guilty for agreeing I want some old stuff to leak too.... Also just curious how come you started the era thinking the album wouldn't come?

I don't really feel guilty about her stuff leaking at all, tbh. Lizzy Grant the person might not like it, and I genuinely feel bad about that, but Lana Del Rey the platinum selling, concert packing, world famous singer has benefited from those leaks.

I started the era thinking the album wouldn't come because of the radio silence from Lana and from Ben saying it might not come. The entire tone of the era felt off to me, too.

giphy.gif

It's so hot outside and i feel so sad, i just have so much feelings and it's driving me crazy. idk what to do, it's like nothing seems exciting does anyone know what i mean?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Maybe she's doing it all now if tomorrow was the official release date but it got delayed for some reason and she can't back out anymore. Or maybe at this time tomorrow we'll be listening to the actual record  :creep: which isn't gonna happen tho 

I just cant understand why she put all this magazines, interviews and new informations if the album will come in 2 mouths.. For me is a trash plan by ben...  :facepalm:

21 July is propably a push back and we can't know the reason behind it so....she would have her reasons

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

21 July is propably a push back and we can't know the reason behind it so....she would have her reasons

I think maybe some new songs.. Probally a BORNS feat or Marina.. I hope she talks about it someday...  :ohno:

Lust For Dead   large.gif

Some of you are so ungrateful. You think you are so important and so special that if you don't get the album when you want it, you are "unstanning". Whatever.

Lana can release whenever she wants and whenever she's ready. You can either buy it or not.

Lana fans get new albums usually once a year or every other year. That's almost unheard of in the pop world. I stan Xtina and she hasn't released an album since 2012! So get it together and stop bitching. We are blessed.

I'm really curious about the reason why it was delayed. We'll probably never know

maybe new songs or collabs...I just hope that she will not replace the new songs with the old she wrote for the record...

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...