Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I'd rather have 10 hq leaks than a delayed album

And I'd rather have just one full unreleased track than countless distorted snippets, edited leaks branded as full versions, vague half-assed descriptions, out-of-context lyrics, shady paypal transactions and an endless stream of false hope... all topped off with an unmatched superiority complex.

PRlviuw.gif

That ugly moment when your life is such a mess you log on a forum about Lana Del Rey to drag random persons for no reason "ewwww newbies" / spread shit tracklists for attention

Can't relate tbh  :oprah3: I like most of you all

And I'd rather have just one full unreleased track than countless distorted snippets, edited leaks branded as full versions, vague half-assed descriptions, out-of-context lyrics, shady paypal transactions and an endless stream of false hope... all topped off with an unmatched superiority complex.

PRlviuw.gif

ok but the edited leaks were not by him and also like there never were any distorted snippets and if i remember correctly he wrote like an entire paragraph describing love or bar so your arguments are invalid

JYDBGJG.gif

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

Just out of curiosity: what stopped you?

You've been repeatedly warned about "joking" that people should kill themselves. I told you if you continued to do it I would kill your account. I don't think that's something that should be joked about either.

Goodbye.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

ok but the edited leaks were not by him and also like there never were any distorted snippets and if i remember correctly he wrote like an entire paragraph describing love or bar so your arguments are invalid

Clock her

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

No surprise

There you go being an asshole again. Tell me, who's bringing the negativity now?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e