Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

why are ppl saying that Joanne outsold uv because it didnt  

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

I don't think it matter too much if BAR isn't on the album because we already have the song either way. I think it would suck more if we only had the BAR snippet and it never ended up making it on the record, but no matter what happens we will always have the song so...

Plus if it's not then we get another slot on the album to hear a new fresh track

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Its a trend for lb members to trash newly released music and say its terribel compared to the rest of her discography

But in a few months or a year yall will be like "OMG idk why i didnt like LFL or love this much, theyre so good, slay".

Happens EVERY time that i lost count of how many members do it every single era

Its a trend for lb members to trash newly released music and say its terribel compared to the rest of her discography

But in a few months or a year yall will be like "OMG idk why i didnt like LFL or love this much, theyre so good, slay".

Happens EVERY time that i lost count of how many members do it every single era

Coachella is going to become a fan fave after a while, mark my words all u non-believers!

Coachella is going to become a fan fave after a while, mark my words all u non-believers!

If Lana keeps the song out of the album, the gays will be like:

OMG, i loved the song, fuck Ben Mawson, Lana you're so cruel

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E 

I loved Coachella from the first word to the last

Put it on after Love as it continues (funny is how people on honeymoon liked how art deco and Freak did that and haven't noticed how these two do.

and it's an eternal protest song / awakening song

but above all, it's a great piece of music, words and meaning and is 100% her.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

lana songs are age so good better then every artist that i know that why lana album's keep charting after like 5 years 

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

I don't think it matter too much if BAR isn't on the album because we already have the song either way. I think it would suck more if we only had the BAR snippet and it never ended up making it on the record, but no matter what happens we will always have the song so...

Plus if it's not then we get another slot on the album to hear a new fresh track

we have a lq version of it and it's one of her best songs so i'm really hoping it will be on the album :defeated:

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun