Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

It's old, but I don't see it as a justification. It's an explanation. She doesn't care about her success, so she announces an album and fucks off for a few weeks, releases a song or two and fucks off for a few weeks, and so on.

And how would "giving us the album with a proper tracklist and pre-order" interfer with that?

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Darla queen, she already has the album looooooooooooooool

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E 

can you imagine the backlash if she covered strange fruit....

White artists shouldn't touch that song.

PLUS it wouldn't make any sense on the album whatsoever.

god-damn.png

cant wait for lana to have 88 "yah yah yah yah yah"s behind her verses as she raps verses from the hit unreleased track Playground

Hey guys, sorry for going off topic, but I have a channel in Youtube where I post my violin covers, and I made one for Cherry. Sorry for posting it here, its because its a small channel and I really want it to grow, so... I hope you like it :) <3 

lots of love 

Hey guys, sorry for going off topic, but I have a channel in Youtube where I post my violin covers, and I made one for Cherry. Sorry for posting it here, its because its a small channel and I really want it to grow, so... I hope you like it :) <3 

lots of love 

yassss

???, ?????????

can you imagine the backlash if she covered strange fruit....

White artists shouldn't touch that song.

PLUS it wouldn't make any sense on the album whatsoever.

who the fuck suggested she should cover that song? even the thought of someone other than black people singing this song is disrespectufl

Why in the blue fuck is Lil uzi Fart even breathing the same air as Lana...let alone collabing with her.

I swear instead of evolving with each album like she has been, she's pulling a Benjamin Button and I'm .5 seconds from losing it

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Why in the blue fuck is Lil uzi Fart even breathing the same air as Lana...let alone collabing with her.

I swear instead of evolving with each album like she has been, she's pulling a Benjamin Button and I'm .5 seconds from losing it

its not a real tracklist lmfao

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

its not a real tracklist lmfao

I'm fully aware but at this point I'm so thirsty for news that I figured if I pretend it's real and react accordingly then I'll be less bitchy about this era's lack of organization

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Guys i am sHoOketh!! So today i met this guy and i was talking to him about Lana, as us lana stans do :creepna2: and i shown him Shades of Cool and he was really surprised by how much better she was than he thought she'd be. He loved it, and i asked him why he was so shocked and he said "well you know i thought she made all meaningless dance crap", and then i asked him why he thought such horrifying things, and he said "well you know her song Summertime Sadness, it's really fast and makes no sense with the lyrics", so i was like "omg hunty noooo that's the remix, the orginial is a beautiful ballad", and he was legitimately shocked.  :facepalm:

It's sad to think how misunderstood Lana really is, her only well known song is a remix. And what's even sadder is that some people don't even realise that it's not the original, they actually think Lana would make THAT kinda music. Her real art is so unheard of and it makes me mad because her music fucking deserves so much more credit.  MESS

:oprah2:  :wtf: :whoopi: :hottie:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Guys i am sHoOketh!! So today i met this guy and i was talking to him about Lana, as us lana stans do :creepna2: and i shown him Shades of Cool and he was really surprised by how much better she was than he thought she'd be. He loved it, and i asked him why he was so shocked and he said "well you know i thought she made all meaningless dance crap", and then i asked him why he thought such horrifying things, and he said "well you know her song Summertime Sadness, it's really fast and makes no sense with the lyrics", so i was like "omg hunty noooo that's the remix, the orginial is a beautiful ballad", and he was legitimately shocked.  :facepalm:

It's sad to think how misunderstood Lana really is, her only well known song is a remix. And what's even sadder is that some people don't even realise that it's not the original, they actually think Lana would make THAT kinda music. Her real art is so unheard of and it makes me mad because her music deserves so much fucking more credit.  MESS

:oprah2:  :wtf: :whoopi: :hottie:

i love how SS remix is her most popular song and people still hate her for it

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

Can we please get a new song + pre-order? Lana, the album is coming in like a month

I'm so pleased that I have my exams rn. I don't have to be focused on this mess. ;C

giphy.gif