Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I just listened to BAR and I am not upset. I thought I would be sad that it didn't make it onto the album, but it's not as amazing as I thought it would be. I still like it though. I do feel like it's similar to White Mustang, however that White Mustang snippet blew me away. Cannot wait for it.

It'll grow on you trust me, i didn't think much of it when i first heard it too and then one day it became like the holy grail to me

shut up you don't even know who he is

tenor.gif

i was only joking, i heard about him a couple years ago on twitter though

Didn't you think the bridge of the song is phenomenal though? I think the best american record bit and the bridge are just orgasmic in my opinion

My favorite part is at the end when she says I Told You, and then it fades out and you can hear a guitar :oprah:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

It'll grow on you trust me, i didn't think much of it when i first heard it too and then one day it became like the holy grail to me

i was only joking, i heard about him a couple years ago on twitter though

My favorite part is at the end when she says I Told You, and then it fades out and you can hear a guitar :oprah:

And let's not forget the Because of you reference. I teared up the first time I heard the talking bit 'you know what I'm talking about'

nF70D0F.png

I-I toOld ya :flutter: :trisha: :lange: :oprah: :wowcry:

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

Didn't you think the bridge of the song is phenomenal though? I think the best american record bit and the bridge are just orgasmic in my opinion

I'm listening to it again, and the bridge hasn't done much for me yet. Knowing me I'll become obsessed with it in a couple of hours lol, but the song didn't impress me with the first listen. As I am writing this I am really enjoying the bridge. This is me in the process of becoming crazy about this song. However, I still don't think I'll be upset about it not being on LFL. We'll see. The lyrics are incredible though, really digging it...especially when that drop kicks in ahahahaha

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

And let's not forget the Because of you reference. I teared up the first time I heard the talking bit 'you know what I'm talking about'

Omg i never noticed that before!! :wowcry:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

holy shit @ y'all not knowing who Tyler the Creator is.

did y'all live under rocks in the late 00s-early 10s?

In Mexico that type of music is not listened so it's not weird that I have no idea who he is lmao

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

I just can't believe Lana is putting out a happy record. It goes against her past and what she's said about mainstream happy songs. I really hope these magazine interviews are exagerating when they say it's light material.

we already knew it was gonna be happy, since the start 

I just can't believe Lana is putting out a happy record. It goes against her past and what she's said about mainstream happy songs. I really hope these magazine interviews are exagerating when they say it's light material.

''cherry'' speaks other words

The summers hot and i've been cold without you... watch me: https://www.youtube.com/thisisruskoatqq1.jpg