Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

i need a full on docuseries categorizing every slight progression this fucking album has taken, everything from the first melodic voice memo lana wrote for the honeymoon outtakes all the way up to the release and making sure it has an episode JUST on the week of May it was "supposedly" going to come out. She had live performances and interviews lined throughout the week and I wanna know the bts tea. :oprah3:

Omg i Iust (for life) so hard for this

It would be incredible fuck

I would love to know how she develops everything and songs and lyrics and the ideas and fuck omfg

:derpna2:  :scream:  :judgingu3:  :cumming2:  :cumming:  :crying5:  :grinds:

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

I think if we ever have to wait for an album a really long time again like 2 years, someone with a lot of unleaked should just drop an 'unleaked album' of 14 tracks all together at once. It would be fun.

He loves me with every beat of his cocaine heart.

I think if we ever have to wait for an album a really long time again like 2 years, someone with a lot of unleaked should just drop an 'unleaked album' of 14 tracks all together at once. It would be fun.

Girl 2 years isn't even that long and that wouldn't be fun, we're gonna run out of leaks soon since she actualy seems to care about those now.  :creep:

Eclipse is posting saying Lana made a music video for paradise??

That maybe true. A few months back I posted Paradise on my youtube channel with no problems etc and then on the 30th June it got automatically taken down. 

19748411_1097587963708270_56535945882938

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

That maybe true. A few months back I posted Paradise on my youtube channel with no problems etc and then on the 30th June it got automatically taken down. 

19748411_1097587963708270_56535945882938

Okay, now I understand why I couldn't find the song in YouTube

things must be broken down before they can rebuild

aka

disSOLVE and COAGULAte 

mess SOLVE doesnt mean dissolve

neither COAGULA, coagulate (well kinda)

it means something like "loose it and "curd" it"

:toofunny: