Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I actually really like Coachella on the album, I don't mind really :blush:

I kinda hope she polished it a little and that that was a part of the delay? Like maybe just the production? But whatever whatever  :lanahairflip2:  :agree2:

I think it being on the album will make me listen to it more, like I already do :agree: , but if Young and Beautiful was on Paradise I probably would've listened to it more. Just because it's on the CD and I love driving in the car with a CD playing in the summer with the windows down~ that's not to say I didn't listen to Young and Beautiful a lot (believe me i did) but I would've enjoyed it in the car more... :sadcore: this story is pointless. :hide: :lel: All I'm trying to say is that I don't really care if it's on the album, unless it took something's spot (lord help me if it replaced Yosemite  :judgingu3:  :scream:) but otherwise, I'm all for it :kiss:

And also yes I know I can listen to it on my iPod in the summer with the windows down~ But I usually download albums off the internet and buy CD's for those who deserve it  :whatever:  :fact: And Lana bebe deserves it, so it means more... @ me next time :erm:  :judgingu2:  

(also I realise this post is a mess eg. smileys and pointless rant, but i'm kinda "high by the beach: so yolo)

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

I listened to BAR for probably the first time since it leaked and honestly I'm not too bothered it's not on the album  :creep:

And the fact that Roachella's on the album doesn't bother you?  :toofunny:

yFSfc8m.jpg

I kinda hope she polished it a little and that that was a part of the delay? Like maybe just the production? But whatever whatever :lanahairflip2: :agree2:

I think it being on the album will make me listen to it more, like I already do :agree: , but if Young and Beautiful was on Paradise I probably would've listened to it more. Just because it's on the CD and I love driving in the car with a CD playing in the summer with the windows down~ that's not to say I didn't listen to Young and Beautiful a lot (believe me i did) but I would've enjoyed it in the car more... :sadcore: this story is pointless. :hide: :ell: All I'm trying to say is that I don't really care if it's on the album, unless it took something's spot (lord help me if it replaced Yosemite :judgingu3: :scream:) but otherwise, I'm all for it :kiss:

And also yes I know I can listen to it on my iPod in the summer with the windows down~ But I usually download albums off the internet and buy CD's for those who deserve it :whatever: :fact: And Lana bebe deserves it, so it means more... @ me next time :erm: :judgingu2:

(also I realise this post is a mess eg. smileys and pointless rant, but i'm kinda "high by the beach: so yolo)

For a second I thought I was in 2005

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

I kinda hope she polished it a little and that that was a part of the delay? Like maybe just the production? But whatever whatever  :lanahairflip2:  :agree2:

I think it being on the album will make me listen to it more, like I already do :agree: , but if Young and Beautiful was on Paradise I probably would've listened to it more. Just because it's on the CD and I love driving in the car with a CD playing in the summer with the windows down~ that's not to say I didn't listen to Young and Beautiful a lot (believe me i did) but I would've enjoyed it in the car more... :sadcore: this story is pointless. :hide: :lel: All I'm trying to say is that I don't really care if it's on the album, unless it took something's spot (lord help me if it replaced Yosemite  :judgingu3:  :scream:) but otherwise, I'm all for it :kiss:

And also yes I know I can listen to it on my iPod in the summer with the windows down~ But I usually download albums off the internet and buy CD's for those who deserve it  :whatever:  :fact: And Lana bebe deserves it, so it means more... @ me next time :erm:  :judgingu2:  

how about just burning yourself your own cds for the car... (wich i do) so u can listen to didgital releases too ;)

The summers hot and i've been cold without you... watch me: https://www.youtube.com/thisisruskoatqq1.jpg

In my opinion, Coachella isn't that bad, it's just... really not as accomplished as what she usually releases. Nothing is catastrophic in the song - even the lyrics are a little novative, even though they are clumsily written - but I just feel the whole as something weak. I can easily picture it being the worst song on the record, even though I can't help but having low expectations for In My Feelings...

Have y'all noticed in the background of the album cover there are two people? A post on twitter helped me realize that...

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

that's a lot of gifs

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

She should release Cherry and White Mustang on the 12th since we've basically already heard them. I don't want to have listened to half the album before it's released.

I AM MY ONLY GOD

I'm under the impression that everyone hates CDs? Umm..why? When half of you probs own a vinyl player lmao

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven