Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I'm honestly a little underwhelmed by the snippets. The singles she's released so far just feel like they are on the album so she could have some sort of single material. I was really hoping for a happy sounding record. I guess these are just small snippets but she just made it sound in the beginning like this was gonna be a happier record. It still astounds me that of all of her albums for the critics to like Honeymoon was the one they liked. Nothing can disappoint me as much as Honeymoon though.

EDIT: Listened to them a little more and honestly I can see this really growing on me.

Ur post really conflicted me bc I love love love HM, and I felt like I had the same sort of reaction to the snippets and made peace and liked them then too. So there's that. 

I feel like HM was the most Lana, if that makes sense.

Opinions, opinions we've all got em tho so yeah 

UV/Honeymoon

I can't even believe I did this like I came home from the lab and this is what I did with my afternoon 

Voice is mine and real don't question me

Also, thank you to @so legit for the lana solo. I didn't want to have to compete with other rappers, although we all know that I'd win 

LEGEND

???, ?????????

All these songs sound either dark/melancholy besides Love and Lust For Life . Don't get me wrong I love it all ,but I do wonder what she meant by a more happier album

giphy.gif

another political alignment picture

aZdGMir.jpg

my icon-sake is def lib-left but omg

----

having listened to the snippets 1-2 times each i can say i am currently say i am dying since i promised myself i wouldn't listen to them again until the day her record drops

i want to hear them again so bad they were so good

probs wont top ultraviolence but this may definitely knock aka down to third place 

too bad honeymoon got some scholarships and a beautiful life n career afterwards while boring ass UV probably gonna be dead from huffing clorox bleach to get high behind the school a few days after graduation

and lust for life's boobs have ESP or some shit 

sgopYhV.gif

I can't even believe I did this like I came home from the lab and this is what I did with my afternoon 

Voice is mine and real don't question me

Also, thank you to @so legit for the lana solo. I didn't want to have to compete with other rappers, although we all know that I'd win 

ODMLKGM WHY IS THIS THE BEST THING LANABOARDS HAS EVER PRODUCED . I CANT BELIEVE YOU LEAKED THE MUSIC VIDEO TO SUMMER BUMMER!  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif