Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

So in 51 hours and 43 minutes it will be Midnight, July 21st in New Zealand. Just to clarify; does iTunes or Spotify update first? Of the one that does, does it actually update at midnight? or a few hours before, after... etc.

Any succinct information would be awesome, because the last 2-3 pages have totally confused what I thought I knew lol.

spotify updates exactly at midnight 

New albums becomes available in my iTunes in like 10PM at a Thursday, 2 hours before midnight.

Really? Thats never happened to me in using iTunes for 10 years.

Yeah that very rarely happens in Australia

FzytWEW.png

Everything gets uploaded at 11pm if it's out the next day here on iTunes, is it different everywhere else?

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

JB Hi Fi has it listed for release on 21 July https://www.jbhifi.com.au/music/browse/pop/lust-for-life/459695/

No records come out here (in Australia) on Saturday.

July 21st IS a Friday here though? Or am I misunderstanding you?

EDIT: Sorry, I get it now

It's coming out worldwide on the 21st, there isn't any of that regional release shit

That's a load of bullshit. It'll be out at 10pm NZ time on NZ iTunes first just like every album is. 

with Lamar's DAMN they change the date in every 'future' country at itunes so that's why it was released everywhere in one time, while Lana's date is the same everywhere. itunes nz is updating 2 hours after midnight, while spotify, as i know, at midnight. here, in ukraine, itunes updating 2 hours before midnight, it means 6 hours after nz

i literally said everything here and ya'll still blind and talking about it all over again

The FLAUNT photoshoot would have made a perfect album cover and booklet. Like it's that much more beautiful and fitting considering the album's themes than that Love MV reject we got instead.

Btw when is it leaking

zoQ2BFg.gif

I am in pain

Not possible since she put it out for pre order on digital music streaming services that has their own worldwide times and stuff.

My iTunes is European time and says 21st July, obviously it'll be available in my iTunes before USA's.

Albums don't have worldwide premiere like singles does.

Don't mislead people with false information.

Have a good day.

It wont be available before USA time. It will come at 6am, when it's midnight in New York

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

Depending on how quickly my local CD emporium can get their act together, I will have the official CD in my car stereo at about 10am Melbourne time = 8pm Thursday night, New York time. Any New Zealand fans should be able to get it a couple of hours earlier. It's going to be available digitally earlier than that. I'm not sure what the confusion is about  :facepalm:

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

who's going to the london show  :defeated:

I'm trying to find ANY bitch willing to come with me. Why does she have to give such short notice omg does she not know people work??

I'm trying to find ANY bitch willing to come with me. Why does she have to give such short notice omg does she not know people work??

im asking anyone and noones willing to queue at like 9am with me  :defeated:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

im asking anyone and noones willing to queue at like 9am with me  :defeated:

Same haha I just cried on the phone to my boyfriend for 10 min and nothing....None of my friends wanna either. I'm dumping them alllll!