haven't heard it

im waiting

im praying

im crying

im dying

im hollywood's dead chorus except every name is salvatore

Tell me when you're about to hear it to prepare your funeral xox

???, ?????????

I don't want to spoil lyrics, but the part in In My Feelings where she critiques her dating choices, I can't even handle it. The word choice, the way she sings it... it puts me in MY feelings. I think she's being part sarcastic and part honest about some of the trashy men she's been with... In My Feelings sort of reminds me of FMWUTT in spirit and other kinda sarcastic songs from UV. 

I have no idea rn where I'd put LFL atm compared to Lana's other albums

It has extremly amazing standouts which are discography highlights, but then again has 2 bad songs and some are neither good nor bad. It's tough. 

image.png

The Heroin lyrics are so haunting...and I love the shift to the reference to antidepressants. Very clever.

And the turtle dove lyric in BPBP almost made me cry...environmentalist queen.

Surprised by all of the trip hop/electronica beats on the record, but it worked so well. Very Dido meets Portishead. It's a much more cohesive album than I thought it would be.

And :rip: at anyone complaining about trap beats. They are on Coachella and the two A$AP songs only...and the use in Coachella was the only one that felt unnecessary or cheap. The rest (such as WM, GBA, WTWWAWWKDIFFBHFBIUFBFI, Cherry, IMF) are Dido-esque trip hop beats.

Yikes, our support is now being flooded with these emails and chats regarding other fans receiving free RSVPs for Lana's surprise performance under the Hollywood sign and complaining why they didn't receive it when they're the biggest Lana fans in the world  :toofunny:

Yikes, our support is now being flooded with these emails and chats regarding other fans receiving free RSVPs for Lana's surprise performance under the Hollywood sign and complaining why they didn't receive it when they're the biggest Lana fans in the world :toofunny:

"There was nothing left by the time we got to you. Baby thats a shame"

:oprah:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

The Heroin lyrics are so haunting...and I love the shift to the reference to antidepressants. Very clever.

And the turtle dove lyric in BPBP almost made me cry...environmentalist queen.

Surprised by all of the trip hop/electronica beats on the record, but it worked so well. Very Dido meets Portishead. It's a much more cohesive album than I thought it would be.

I dont really understand the turtle dove line. Any context im missing

I feel like im missing the point of all these tracks. I have no idea what Heroine is about, or the GBA verses etc. I need Genius annotation

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

I dont really understand the turtle dove line. Any context im missing

I feel like im missing the point of all these tracks. I have no idea what Heroine is about, or the GBA verses etc. I need Genius annotation

The turtle dove sees the earth/nature as green until its eyes run red with blood due to the environment being destroyed.

The song pokes fun at the beautiful problems of people when there is true devastation in the world.