Sitar

'Lust For Life' Album Cover

i'm late to the meltdown but my reaction was exactly this: SEhwnP9.gif

Why should that old truck cover half of the picture? I'm glad for the comeback of the 2011 logo but that dark red isn't appealing. Now let's get used to it  :stareney2:

2wn4whw.png

I really like the cover, my only issues are:

-Her eyebrows, they're really not that big of a deal but I just think thinner, straight eyebrows suit her better.

- I feel like the image is just squished together since the car takes up such a huge amount of space.

- I was really hoping to get a mix of the LFL trailer and the Love video.

-And probably the worst thing for me is the lighting. It makes it look like a fanmade manip where someone just pasted her onto an image with a truck, it's kinda off putting.

Overall, I still love the cover these are just small things that erk me.

I'm super excited to see the photoshoot though, considering from the previous album shoots, they never pick the best picture for the cover lmao.

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

Love the picture...if it was a UO exclusive vinyl cover. I feel like her albums shouldnt have a border around the pictures like that unless theyre vinyl /:

it minimalizes the emotion in the picture to me. Also this cover seems really dry to me, the colour scheme is too similar to Honeymoon ): i guess i'll wait until shes on the cover of another magazine and people make alternate covers

at least the font didnt look like this 

tumblr_oo9hhilAW91tlzdk7o2_540.jpg

jimmy neutron teas

this wouldve been better  :eek:

Love the picture...if it was a UO exclusive vinyl cover. I feel like her albums shouldnt have a border around the pictures like that unless theyre vinyl /:

it minimalizes the emotion in the picture to me. Also this cover seems really dry to me, the colour scheme is too similar to Honeymoon ): i guess i'll wait until shes on the cover of another magazine and people make alternate covers

this wouldve been better  :eek:

gotta blast

Wait how is it a coccaine necklace? Do you stash it in the locket bit or something? And was it intentional (probably, when you consider Florida Kilos and Yayo).

I think the initial idea for the necklace came from the movie Cruel Intentions, instead of a heart the main character kept her cocaine in a crucifix necklace.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Can someone photoshop her eyebrows lmao

it makes me a little uncomfortable looking at the cover for a long time I think it's the fact that her shoulders and the car roof are a little slanted, also the car is so close to her, I mean the depth of field reminds me of an iphone camera lol

2dv4k7o.jpg