HunterSThompson

Poll: Love vs. LFL vs. Coachella

Love vs LFL vs Coachella  

145 members have voted

1. 1. From the official songs that we've heard, which song is the best off of Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life (with The Weeknd)
    • Coachella - Woodstock in My Mind

Coachella - Woodstock In My Mind > Lust for Life > Love

But if we're including Architecture:

Architecture > Coachella > Lust for Life > Love

giphy.gif

Love is solid but boring as hell. I have to admit that when it came out, I hoped that it would just be a bit less exciting because it was the lead single. It's ok, but not really worth mentioning.

Lust For Life is terrible. I don't like the Weeknd at all and his presence on this track completelyy kicks it into the void of generic, soulless pop-sound. It's so muddy and hectic and basic.

Coachella - Woodstock In My Mind is messy, the lyrics are cringy and the beat could have been better, but her vocal delivery is pretty nice and the track somehow managed to get me hooked.

Overall, the album seems to mark the decay of Lana's uniqueness, the aura that made her stick out seemingly faded and instead of maturing she embraces some faux-teenybopper pop sound. I hope the album will have some nicer tracks on it and that she returns to a more mature, maybe rock-ish sound for LDR6.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!