Say Yes to Heaven

'Summer Bummer' & 'Groupie Love' - Beats 1 World Record Premiere + Interview

I am having my first full on Lana meltdown. I just CANNOT DEAL with the fact that we are not getting possibly legendary, beautiful music like Yosemite and instead are getting trash attempt at rap with some nobody rapper, such an awful song.

And Coachella is on the album?!? I can't.

I want honeymoon and ultra violence lana back. I am not here for this trap beat mess!!

I got confused

tumblr_o9t2ulx6sL1u6n38po1_250.gifnn

I think we need to just wait. I'm not having a meltdown over Yosemite and Roses bloom for you because we never heard anything from the first one and the second one, well, she said it wouldn't be on the record the moment she posted the vid so...

All this gives me "UR GIRL\YES TO HEAVEN\FINE CHINA" realness where people asked about it for years and then all 3 leaked and people were like "Oh... It's nice. Nevermind".

This whole situation sucks. Hopefully the second half of the album is better because  this lame attempt at making rap music is pathetic and it seems like she scraps actual good songs to put out this trash

summer bummer is ok like better than coachella and i don't mind coachella so ... but groupie love is fucking amazing and the rest of the songs we haven't heard anything from yet will also be amazing so it's all gonna be good chill guys :)

life rocked me, ultrasoftly  :heart:

Did someone record the whole interview?? I missed the rest :( What did she say about BARR??

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e