Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

From the little things I can understand, there doesn't seem to be much new compared to other interviews... but she did talk about the video for White Mustang and mentioned Mark Mahoney.

"Je suis mystique dans l'âme. L'histoire de l'ésotérisme et de la magie me parle. J'aime l'idée d'être sur la Lune pour Love ou dans une ambiance futuriste pour le clip de White Mustang, qui va bientôt sortir. C'était important de marquer symboliquement que je vais de l'avant. J'ai consciemment voulu orienter ma vie vers le futur. Ce renouveau devait aussi être allégorique. C'est amusant comme de nouvelles images vous apparaissent quand votre vision des choses évolue. Je me rends compte que j'étais bloquée dans le passé. Je n'aurais jamais pensé à ces univers il y a quelques années."

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

So you do not know what your next project will be? 

There are so many songs that have leaked that I thought I would make a CD with my favorites, but I would not want it to distract attention. I also left aside five titles on Lust for Life  for a specific reason. I have not yet decided if I will leave them for the rest. And I had started a mixtape with duos, a hip-hop thing ... but I think I will concentrate on the tour for now, since I'm already on the road. I prefer to let myself carry! I like to act at the last minute. I can not stand the pressure of things planned in advance. It's so much simpler when you say " why not tomorrow? "

OK

1) didn't she say there were 4 tracks left off back on the bbc1 radio interview? RBFY,BAR,YOS, (and another one not disclosed, maybe Wild Ones?) but bitch...there's another  :hdu: 

2) so the unreleased will be in god knows how long to not distract from LfL; although if she does a continental/world tour she better be gettin on them LfL, UV, n HM songs and be bringing more than just Serial Killer to give us a sample of whats to come  :hooker: 

3) " I like to act at the last minute. I can not stand the pressure of things planned in advance. It's so much simpler when you say " why not tomorrow?" yea. bitch we been knew after your stunt with SXSW all the way up until now

trick ass musical love of my life bitch :crossed:

Transforming the discreet Lizzy Grant into Lana Del Rey, a tattooed icon with long nails and curly hair, helped you? 

Yes ... even though I think I'll have my tattoos removed. I do not like the darkest! ( She shows very discreet on her forearms and at the level of her clavicles ): These are signed Mark Mahoney, one of my favorite people on Earth. It is a great inspiration for me, it appears in two of my clips: Shades of Cool and West Coast . For my nails, you noticed? They are not even made! I went on stage with nails half manicured! That's when I thought, "You've really changed, you're a wreck" ( laughs ).

1) She wants her fucking collarbone tats removed? bicth. :krylie: 

2) we been knew u was a wreck, u white girl coming back from a light jog then going and getting a 30 ounce jamba juice sugary smoothie thinkin it's healthy before getting on stage but you didnt have enough time to change out of your tracksuit MESS

jk

So you do not know what your next project will be?

There are so many songs that have leaked that I thought I would make a CD with my favorites, but I would not want it to distract attention. I also left aside five titles on Lust for Life for a specific reason. I have not yet decided if I will leave them for the rest. And I had started a mixtape with duos, a hip-hop thing ... but I think I will concentrate on the tour for now, since I'm already on the road. I prefer to let myself carry! I like to act at the last minute. I can not stand the pressure of things planned in advance. It's so much simpler when you say " why not tomorrow? "

Lol keep it

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

From the little things I can understand, there doesn't seem to be much new compared to other interviews... but she did talk about the video for White Mustang and mentioned Mark Mahoney.

"Je suis mystique dans l'âme. L'histoire de l'ésotérisme et de la magie me parle. J'aime l'idée d'être sur la Lune pour Love ou dans une ambiance futuriste pour le clip de White Mustang, qui va bientôt sortir. C'était important de marquer symboliquement que je vais de l'avant. J'ai consciemment voulu orienter ma vie vers le futur. Ce renouveau devait aussi être allégorique. C'est amusant comme de nouvelles images vous apparaissent quand votre vision des choses évolue. Je me rends compte que j'étais bloquée dans le passé. Je n'aurais jamais pensé à ces univers il y a quelques années."

Awkward translate sorry

"I am mystical at my core. The story of esotericism and magic speaks to me. I love the idea of ​​being on the Moon for Love or in a futuristic atmosphere for the clip of White Mustang, which will soon be released. It was important to mark symbolically that I am moving forward. I consciously wanted to direct my life towards the future. This renewal must also have been allegorical. It's fun as new images appear to you when your vision of things evolves. I realize that I was stuck in the past. I would never have thought of these universes a few years ago. "

:flutter:

it took thirteen virgins

to find one tight-snatched

but finally she's mine

all i wanna do is get high with habib

get high with habib get high

all i wanna do is say bye to rashid

say bye to rashid bye bye

The truth is i never bought into my burka

when you would pay tribute to me

Sounds like the 5 could be the first 5 of the next album, which will be a "happy" album

(Unless her mood turns sour because of the dumbfuckingthingthatbillboardmightbedoingtherorisitmariahcareynotlikingthatdespacatoisgoingtotakeawayhersinglesrecord?

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Sounds like the 5 could be the first 5 of the next album, which will be a "happy" album

(Unless her mood turns sour because of the dumbfuckingthingthatbillboardmightbedoingtherorisitmariahcareynotlikingthatdespacatoisgoingtotakeawayhersinglesrecord?

Rob please clam down, you'll give yourself a heart attack

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

God Bless America - And All The Beautiful Women In It is what BTD should've been

Please be joking. Born To Die is a million times better than God Bless Trash

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Who would've thought that the UV Queen of rock would become brainwashed enough by rap to actually let it manifest itself into her music. Lana sis, enough is enough  :air:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Who would've thought that the UV Queen of rock would become brainwashed enough by rap music to actually let it manifest itself into her music. Lana sis, enough is enough  :air:

she wears tracksuits and has trap beats in most of her songs honestly queen of rap  :hooker: has tyler and meek flop SHOOK scared

those bars she spit on in my feelings tho :hottie:  

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7