Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

She'll never top a song like Million Dollar Man. Don't @ me, I'm just doing God's work and spreading the truth.

Sadly, this abortion of a performance got me off MDM forever 

But the Queen has moved on to brighter pastures, I don't mean to dwell on the past

I think people know that, it doesn't change their personal musical tastes..

i wasnt telling you to change your opinion. You asked why people with those opinions get trashed and i told you a reason. Change is inevitable so you moping about wanting the old helpless sad lana back is just annoying

i wasnt telling you to change your opinion. You asked why people with those opinions get trashed and i told you a reason. Change is inevitable so you moping about wanting the old helpless sad lana back is just annoying

I know you weren't telling me to change my opinion. And I also never stated that I want depressing Lana back.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Firstly; there are gems on LFL : WM, Cherry, 13 B, In My Feelings, TNC....

BUT when I said the Magic Spark is lost I don't equate it to sadness.

I meant the lyrical storytelling of emotional feelings throughout her relationships. The vivid storytelling of Paradise & UV.

I know she is changing and that is okay... but I guess artists like Father John Misty and Bon Iver are staying in their same realm of topics of life and sadness or what not but making very subtle changes.

We won't know where lana is going next until it's already happened. And I will support her forever because she enchanted me with each album & comforted me.

I just feel this record is not as intimate and she's even said that it'll be easier to sing because it isn't as painful.

Firstly; there are gems on LFL : WM, Cherry, 13 B, In My Feelings, TNC....

BUT when I said the Magic Spark is lost I don't equate it to sadness.

I meant the lyrical storytelling of emotional feelings throughout her relationships. The vivid storytelling of Paradise & UV.

I know she is changing and that is okay... but I guess artists like Father John Misty and Bon Iver are staying in their same realm of topics of life and sadness or what not but making very subtle changes.

We won't know where lana is going next until it's already happened. And I will support her forever because she enchanted me with each album & comforted me.

I just feel this record is not as intimate and she's even said that it'll be easier to sing because it isn't as painful.

You shouldn't have to justify your opinion just because people on here like to assume shit right off the bat. Xx

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I fucking adore UV and it's my favorite album of all time, and I have accepted that I'm not gonna get that music from Lana again. Artists can't keep on making the same type of content over and over again cause that would be exhaustive and boring. And in this case, it would be horrid for Lana's mental health since she was in a bad place when she made that record. Just move on from hoping for UV pt. 2 cause it's not going to happen. 

been reading this thread as a guest for the last 3 weeks but now im back bitches (and nothing is happening)

when are we getting white mustang video it's one of my faves on the album now

life rocked me, ultrasoftly  :heart: